How'd it go today?

Damn Carlos! I was wondering why you didn't pick up your phone the other day. Hope you feel better bro and give a shout when your feeling up to it!

jp:D

You'd better get better, LJack, cuz I'm not good at taking orders not to worry about any of the tr'ousers.

Hope all goes well and heals well Carl..... Really feel for ya mang! Know that our family's thoughts and wishes are with you :)

Worked on a new account today on some really bad slopes. Pegged the estimate both Rob and I. Booked us for next year.
Finished another job... Got paid for both an came home to a check. Been working my butt off to make my tax payment and Insurance payment and pulled it off today... Now just the Van payment in 10 days:|: Cooked another W/E today that's under warranty. They won't fix it yet as they found out (Echo) that they need to redesign the filter and housing.... They are waiting on CARB for approval... :roll: They be digesting dirt :P TG for warranties :D
I need to eat.... Been working on books since I got home.... :P

WOO!!!!!!! Summer is here!!!8):D Finished up summer school today, so now it's working and climbing all summer!!!

Looking forward to tomorrow and Monday. Tomorrow is a job with a ton of climbing, and Monday I get my new prescription safety glasses(Wiley X Romer 2). And sometime soon I take my driving test for my intermediate license(one away from a full license!):D

Carl, you will learn not to eat without a glass of water handy.

Sometimes a "slow down" can be pushed through with a little water pressure.

10 hrs of carnage work,...with a 70ton crane removal tossed in for good measure:D sweatin like a whore in church though:|:

A very pleasant day doing a job for one of my favorite clients, the owner of a retail nursery. I met with him and the homeowner first thing in the morning to find out what I was doing. Took 5 minutes to walk the property and give me an idea what they wanted and then they LEFT! :D By 2pm I had everything cut and my buddy's crew had everything cleaned up. Called my client and he met me 15 minutes later and paid me without even going back to look at the job.

Hip is still extremely tender. Had an easy backyard removal and I wasn't even able to consider climbing it. Mike knocked it out though.

I'm going to take another Flexiril early tonight. It will knock me out and I may still be groggy in the morning but tomorrow's job is a very simple front yard removal that should take me about an hour.

Worked for some great people today and rocked the job.. We had two days to do it and I bet we only have about 1 hour there tomorrow.... They even added a limb over the house for me to deal with while the crew finishes the rest of the job up :D Ain't even worth pics but she will get charged my minimum rate :D Then they want me back in fall to trim out a blue oak over the pond... Should be a fun prune job :)
So I have to take care of a couple loose ends tomorrow after I do the limb and call it a day tomorrow... Say it with me now .... PAYCHECK.... ! :D

Carl, you will learn not to eat without a glass of water handy.

Sometimes a "slow down" can be pushed through with a little water pressure.

I fairly well don't. Occasionally a piece of bacon tempts me.:/:

Nearly everyone that has eaten with me remarks on how much I drink. At work today I downed near 2 gallons, a quart for lunch which was 3 pizza sticks.

Had another quart tonight with 2 pieces of pizza at a friends house on the way home from work.

Watch an animal eat, you'll see they barely drink anything, if at all. Drinking excessively while eating does NOT help the digestive process.

Of course not; it dilutes the acids needed for digestion.

Brendon, did you see the 5 minutes of sun today? Wasn't it awesome? :/:

It does if it enables the food to reach the stomach :).

The night of the chicken I had about 72oz of tea to go with a chicken breast (1.2lb boob) and and bread (with A1).

Bid a $5900 dollar removal today:rockhard: Big silver maple over 4 properties, everything goes, grind stump

The night of the chicken I had about 72oz of tea to go with a chicken breast (1.2lb boob) and and bread (with A1).

Now that's some mighty bizzare stuff, I tellya whut. You're diluting your gastric juices to the max. You should be ripped in no time.

Back