How'd it go today?

go to a cigar store and tell 'em you want a Rocky Patel EDGE maduro.....If you can get a box press torpedo, all the better.......:)

Cubans are overrated

I'll give it a shot. I've had several Acid cigars, I must say I took a liking to them. I don't have a favorite, Don't smoke enough I guess. Do you take cigar aficianado(sp) ?

i drove home - total mileage of trip - 1579 miles

and i never did get to see the beach. . . .

guys did a couple small ones and i dug and formed a slab to work on my chipper. pour tommorrow afternoon

Worth the effort. Nothing like having gravel press into your spinal cord as your working under some piece of equipment...

This morning I finished that big job with Mike that we started yesterday, then went and knocked down two little trees in between two houses and their respective electric service drops. Hooked on the top with the winch and let a ground guy cut them off, then set them down in the front yard. Turned a 2 hour PITA ordeal into an easy peasy 20 minute gig.
:D

Have I mentioned lately just how much I love my truck? :lol:

Rained out today :(. hopefully things dry out a little this afternoon, we're having one of the wettest springs I can remember.

Cigars, I still like my Macanuedo's (sp?) reasonable price, nice flavor, and you can inhale if you choose.

Bradford pears grow fast and fill in quick. Makes people THINK they have mature trees for property value. I think we all know better.

Work wasn't too bad other than being sick all day and trying to stay close to a trash can as best I could:(

I had a great day killing a big, easy pecan sans bucket. The rain to the west kept it relatively nice and cool.

HOT again - BUT not so HOT - but venting here just the same

(*&^%@#&^%$E%@)

I could go on and on and on - Dang trainee's - they did not read their home work and I have to do the work to Catch up.

OH WELL

Another scorcher today here too. Done fencing around 2:30.

I got a bunch of tree work to do, but there is no way I am going up in this heat, it's bad enough on the ground. It is suppose to cool down here on thurs, we are gonna get some of my jobs done thrus./fri. I actually just picked up a PERFECT GRCS job. I am itching to do this tree and give the winch a try finally. Having the winch has already changed the way I look at removal trees....I see them traveling up, not down now...:D

Just woke up from a nap on the hammock with the pup.

Back