How'd it go today?

Had to climb up this 60 foot dead leaner today. I got er done with only ropeing two limbs which the 76 year old untied for me.
He cut this tree to kill it I guess last year and cut about 1/3 way thru at the base, then had it die for a year then had me climb it.

Well... that was mighty nice of him...

I killed the last of the big oaks today, ten in all. Man, that lady doesn't have to worry about any trees hitting her house- EVER! :|:

No really good pics, but I'll give ya'll whut I got!

Jew take that Wide Glide for a ride mang?

Gary

You look like you could be an outlaw Butch... 8)

Nobody in their right mind would be ridin' a Harley out here in the PNW right now... Brrr....

There are some die-hards out here that will ride in the rain and cold... but... they's crazy mang!

Gary

good day, the guys are doing tommorrows job since they finished the first 2 ahead of schedule:) the phone is ringing and its supposed to hit near 60 degrees this week! got a dentist in a little bit so im eating chocolate by the hand full:)

Well...................................

Had a couple of drinks, chilled a bit, went and picked up Bubba, life is good right? Nope!! 4:30 work calls!!! I have to have my mom come over, have the wife leave work early to cover for me, so I can go in and have my boss not return my call until an hour after I call him!!!
I am tired, frustrated and on the edge of burnout.
How much is enough? Really? I can have NO life because I have to carry the damn phone EVERYWHERE because I have NO back up anymore!!! The APM's have screwed things up so bad they are 20k#'s behind now and all I can do is ghetto rig things enough to keep them running until the next snafu!!! Today they were cutting last Thursday's orders!!
What makes that worth it to you?
Sorry, rant over.

Well, talk about "Andy the thread killer!!!"

I almost grabbed one of the APM's by the throat today, the HR lady said it would have probably been "justifiable":lol:
Yeah, another good day:D

Worked for a new client today, referred to me by my stump grinder guy. It's a father and son tree service, both of them named John, and I took down a rotten oak that was too dead to climb. The job took about an hour and they were very impressed with my truck and service. And I like working for people who actually have a bank account and can afford to pay me without collecting on the job first. I'm hoping that I'll do a lot more work with them in the future.

Went to Ma. and worked in Danvers For the Beverly farms crew. most cutting brush on an old rail road line. it sucked

Hotel food can be good!!!

My expectations after last weeks good prime rib were severly let down. :( we had *decent* sirloin steaks.

I'm trying the ritzy place tomorrow night for dinner, since they supposedly have the "best" prime rib.

With a beer or four I hope!!!

I enjoyed a nice, Lebatt.

It was hoser-riffic! :P

Now I'm enjoying a little jager and rockstar.

I usually try to get prime rib. I like my steaks, burgers ect to be rare, like still have a pulse :D
I have only had one prime rib that was too done, I complained and they refunded me...

Labatts? ha! no wonder they are still in business, its an export beer, nobody up here drinks it that I know. If I do go for domestic lager it would be molson canadian, or kokanee.

Labatts? ha! no wonder they are still in business, its an export beer, nobody up here drinks it that I know. If I do go for domestic lager it would be molson canadian, or kokanee.

It was on tap, happy hour, and the special of the week.

I'm also trying a wide variety of beers.

On this trip so far I've sampled the following beers: Labatt Blue, Fat Tire, Abita Purple Haze, Miller Chill, Guinness Draught, Great Lakes Dortmunder Gold Lager, Sapporro, Corona Light, and that's all that I can recall from the trip... :dur:

Now that I know where the bars with the most to pick from are, I'll be making my rounds the next time I'm here.

Back