How'd it go today?

Today was maintenance.
Word to the wise : Never purchase an F-150. Or maybe... I dunno.... After an O-2 sensor, a brake line, spark plugs & a U-joint, maybe things will get better ?!?

I'm getting ready to send mine to the junk yard this week! :D

I grabbed my cut off tool and hacked out some of my replacement parts that were still of value to resell... crude, yes, but very liberating.

Pretty soon, I'll be in one of these-

2008ChevroletSilverad.jpg

It was in route to be retrofitted as of Oct 31.

My dad bought his f-100 new in 1969, sold it in '86. I have had three f-250's and two f-150's, one Chevy 1500, and a Suburban.
I like the Fords best.

I had two f 350s back in the lawn maintenance days. they were great. I currently have a gmc 1500 its been a good truck. The 350s rode better in my opinion.

justin, i really liked that truck, ran lots when i was logging but you can keep that gasser :P i like an oil burner!

Squish, nice plow! good looking truck, funny, mine is an ex forest service rig, also gas / propane, until right before I bought it when they ripped the propane stuff out. :(

The races in Key West were awsome. The Miss Gieko had 2 heliocopter engines in her, one of which she blew during the race. The first boat pictured won it's class, the Budwiser Select won it's class.

currently hunkered down at home base, getting a bit of weather and considering going out for a walk to revel in mother nature. oh, and its a day off today, yesterday was Remembrance day, makes today a stat holiday.

8°C
Light rain showers
Wind SE 56km/h
Wind gusts 72km/h
Relative Humidity 87%
Dewpoint 6°C
Pressure 99.35 kPa
Visibility 8.0 km
Ceiling 1600 ft

Updated:Monday Nov 12 2007,8:00 PST- Vancouver Airport

It's sunny here,high 50's ,rain tommorrow I guess.

I did a little tune, sharped the chain on a little Poulan for my wifes cousin.He thought it needed a new chain,not so .I learned a long time ago not everybody is born with a lot of mechaincal knowledge.No big deal,everybodys different.

At any rate the little saw is all pepped up like a young pup,ready to attact firewood with great gusto.Go get-em tiger.

local update, wind gusting well, condo building is in midst of envelope repair and is thusly scaffolded and tented.... mostly :shifty:

I am watching the building across the lawn from us and it starting to get some tears and big, loose flappy bits.

Palm is synched and unplugged, computer backup is on the USB disk and on the shelf. Last week I had a brown out and it made me nervous about another HD failure.

My head is spinning! Worked for 6 hours yesterday and so far 2 more today on one entomology midterm. I'm only on question 8 of 14 too! Can't wait until the semester is over, one month off of school :beerchug:

jp:D

My head is spinning! Worked for 6 hours yesterday and so far 2 more today on one entomology midterm. I'm only on question 8 of 14 too! Can't wait until the semester is over, one month off of school :beerchug:

jp:D

Go treesandsurf! Entomology will work well for you. Nothing like being in the field though. Graduate kiddo! How much longer?

Back