How'd it go today?

Ever use the Rig-guy wire stops for termination ends?

I used them for the last 4 steel systems I installed, and love them.

No more threaded rod, eye bolts, thimbles, or cable grips. Just drill, pass cable thru hole and install wire stops.
THEY ROCK!!!!!

Somehow I can just picture trying to sneek home after a few to many and then ??? well whataya say to the cops then.

got my engine set in place today, a little tweaking and ill get the bell housing lined up tommorrow!

Since I have my military retired medical benefits I still use the Naval Hospital for my medical.

I just went in for another appointment yesterday afternoon... the doc referred me to Orthopedics and for PT... So I poked my head in to the PT area to take a look see...

There was a fairly attractive young gal (civilian) sitting behind a desk doing some paperwork, and there were a couple of Navy Enlisted "Docs" that were assisiting other patients. There were a few patients on treadmills and using big pilates type balls to do stretching excercises with.

Nothing like it used to be... or like the last time I went to PT... so it looks like things have changed a bit. At least the scenery has.;)

Gary

Nah... I am meaning Physical Therapy when I am saying "PT". :)

The Navy now uses the term "PRT". Physical Readiness Training. ;) instead of PT.

Go figure huh? Acronyms change every couple of years now it seems.

Gary

Oh, today I spent another couple hours at a buddy's house. He's turned into my 'fiberglass repair tech' and has been patching my bucket for me when I crack it. Today was the final coat on a patch from a small crack I put in it last week. Good as new! :D

Sweet. Fiberglass is relatively easy to work with.

Whassup with your getting a new bucket truck?

I pruned and deadwooded a 160' Doug Fir.
Great View of the Woodacre Valley
Once I got to the top I went for the camera and noticed, Change Battery Pack.

Good-Day anyway.

Sweet. Fiberglass is relatively easy to work with.

Whassup with your getting a new bucket truck?
I did some thinking about A) my financial position and B) my financial goals and decided that keeping my current truck will get me to my goals faster than buying a new truck.

haha checks in the mail brian:D
Yeah, I've heard that excuse before. ;)

maybe if the phone keeps ringing, its a fire damage job, a big portion of which ill probably sub out to someone with a skid steer and fecon/ loftness head.

pruning out fire damaged brush, branches and trees. it looks like a fast moving grass fire so it didnt do much to the bigger trees. he also wants me to remove mistletoe from some of the affected trees and some trees that were already dead to minimize fire danger next year. looks like the neighbor was burning his brush piles on this property and it got away from him. ooopps

Back