How'd it go today?

Yeah, the bennies are incredible!!!! 401k, I put in 6%, they match 3, the lowest teir of insurance is free and as of starting Monday, I have three days of vactation I need to burn by Jan, then I get another 10!!!!!!

Sweet gig!

On my pay stub, it said I have 5 days, but I also need to check on my deductions to make sure everything is right(separate issue).

I'm paying about $175/ month into benefits, but I've got a 3 100k life insurance policies, 401k, Dental, Vision, Health, health club membership, and this is after the no smoking discount.

I haven't really started overtime hours yet.

Sweet gig!

On my pay stub, it said I have 5 days, but I also need to check on my deductions to make sure everything is right(separate issue).

I'm paying about $175/ month into benefits, but I've got a 3 100k life insurance policies, 401k, Dental, Vision, Health, health club membership, and this is after the no smoking discount.

I haven't really started overtime hours yet.

So glad you found a good job!!

They should let that sit for a bit, until some caps start growing out of it.

Wow Butch! Stephen Van Zandt sure has fallen a long way down since he left the E Street Band.

Day 4 of pole pruning, with the extention & a 14' ladder. I feel beat to shit. My customer is happy so far, but I am just ready to cash out & GO !!!

Well, I think I've lost my ever loving mind!!!!! Wanted to go LOOK at trucks today, been eying the Toyota Tundra's. Neat trucks that hold value like crazy!!! Went to a dealership to look at a couple of used ones, the one I wanted to see was sold.
Mama and Bubba even went, which was WAY cool!!!! They did have a used F-150 there, 2wd ext cab with the tow package. Not sure why but just kept comming back to it. Even Bubba would get in it and say "Daddies truck!" I'd put him in another, "No want it!!!" EVERYTHING about this just went like it was meant to be!!! We discussed it, an hashed it over like crazy, but couln't talk ourselves out of it, a really new experiance!!! Had finacing done in thirty min., go try that (seriously!!!) it doesn't work like that often!!!
Well 21K 5.4 (I am not a huge fan) auto, the only thing it doesn't have is leather and the in dash six disk!!! Even the rear door windows roll down!!!! Got it for $16K!!!!!!!!
Been a prety good wek all in all!!
Scared to death right now, but............................

A couple winters ago I posted some pics of my sauna (that turned into a good thread with Burnham). I think it was chi who asked- where's the lake?
Heres what I've been doing on the laet few weekends.
The deck is some of that cedar I milled last year. The outflow from the hydro ('bout 25gpm) runs through it. Now for some plants and fishes- viola, my lake at last!

Back