How'd it go today?

I know what happens to rentals!!!!! This thing looks, and smels fresh off the showroom!!! One little spot on the carpe in the back, like chocolate milk, and two pin size chips in the drivers side rear door. Thats it!!! It has been taken care of very well!!!!!! The inside of the bed has scratches, but no gouges or dents. It's set up ith the towing package, reciever hitch ligth plugs and came from the factory with 3:73 gears and an LSD:D
DADDY LIKE!!!!!!!!

Very nice looking work Poleframer!

Congrats on the new truck Andy, now don't drive it like ya own well until ya own it eh.

My wife bugs for a new vehicle every two or three years, not this time. Three new vehicles for her in the last eight years, I'm done with that game.

Jason, Andy hope everything keeps going well with your new jobs, I'm truly happy for you guys you deserve it.:thumbup:

Man!!!!! I worked harder today than I have all week!!!! The new truck is officially broken in! I traded in my old truck and the little car from hell on the new one. Had to haul them in on the trailer. I like the way the new one pulls!!! Man is that nice!!!!:D

Thank you Justin!

Blew a hydro line on the grab truck today. made a hell of a mess. O-well sh-t happens....:cry:

Man!!!!! I worked harder today than I have all week!!!! The new truck is officially broken in! I traded in my old truck and the little car from hell on the new one. Had to haul them in on the trailer. I like the way the new one pulls!!! Man is that nice!!!!:D

Thank you Justin!

Congrats on the job Andy.
Take things slow and easy. Make sure the job will be long term....:thumbup:

In other words, don't screw it up.

Yeah, that was another reason for the new truck!!! That Bronco has left me stranded three times in five months, I don't need points from work because it won't run, or craps out on the way to work!!!!!!

Yes all, I like this job, and am doing all I can to make this work out, THIS JOB ROCKS!!!!!!

That's quite a new looking truck for you to have had all those problems (the one on the trailer). Maybe it was a Katrina flood vehicle or something. My 2002 F150 has had zero electrical issues.

It was a '97 Brian, with 156K HARD miles!!! V6 five speed, that on one week made a 200 mile run out and back with two cord of wood on it three times!!! Most times we just made the run twice a week. It has hauled four different skidsteers, I have no idea how many times, and I drove it!!!! That truck didn't owe me a dime!! It just wasn't enough truck for what I did and I wore it out.

Yank that toolbox!!!

Screw that toolbox!!!! That thing was the biggest POS I had ever seen!!! I had a nice Delta on it, but it got ruined when I burnt that truck up, and insurance gave me that one. Go down the road and hit a hard bump, the lids would fly open!!!

I woulda kept the toolbox anyways, you can bet the dealer never gave ya squat for it. Nice looking new rig though! And heh aren't you supposed to be at work? I am right now :D

I woulda kept the toolbox anyways, you can bet the dealer never gave ya squat for it. Nice looking new rig though! And heh aren't you supposed to be at work? I am right now :D

HAH!!!

I already had my eight in an hour and a half ago!!!! 4am to noon baby!!!!!!!

We got rained out today so I decided to go visit an oral surgeon and get a date scheduled to remove my impacted wisdom teeth. Wednesday morning I get sedated. This will be the most fun I have ever paid for in four monthly installments. I said no to the pain meds when I left the office today. I am not certain that was a good idea as lunch has put me in a great deal of pain. I promise to post a bunch of incoherent stuff on Weds. and Thursday.

Good luck with that Darin. I've always found that I had more pain before a dental procedure than after. Impacted wisdom tooth, root canals, infections, etc. The dentist visit is the end of the pain, not the beginning.

Back