How'd it go today?

Sheesh, J. >>> You sure ? LOL
Slow down a minute, Ladd !
BTW, a hearty CONGRATS on your graduating. So cool, man !!!

Thank you, Theresa. Know anyone looking for an electrician or electronics tech? I DO LANDSCAPE LIGHTING as well as landscape, carpentry, computer repair, drafting, and metal sculpture, almost anything for income. :D!

Well, finish up and take a break! :drink:

I can rest tomorrow, sir. I am off to Richmond in the morning, do a little bit of shooting, tomorrow night, meeting some friends for drinks, Friday, a job interview up there, welding a steering box brace on for my buddy, and a date, Friday night.

good for you Jason.
Rain here today. I knocked out 3 little jobs in the rain and brought my soaked self home for a hot shower.

Cybergeek, are you planning on getting your bachalors degree?

I trimmed a palm tree for the Housing Authority in Riverbank yesterday and came back to the yard to pickup the PU and trailer to do a removal about 15 miles away for my Dad's cousin. Got about half way there and my guy driving the PU with the dump trailer and tractor in it called and said they had a flat tire. Well I got back there and the cap had come off and the spare was flat. I unhooked the trailer and drove a couple of miles to a tire place and ended up getting a set of used tires as they had no new ones in my size. Still made it to the job and removed a 28" dbh Modesto Ash tree. Have to return today and grind the worst bunch of roots on a lawn that I have ever seen.

Got about half way there and my guy driving the PU with the dump trailer and tractor in it called and said they had a flat tire. Well I got back there and the cap had come off and the spare was flat. I unhooked the trailer and drove a couple of miles to a tire place and ended up getting a set of used tires as they had no new ones in my size. Still made it to the job and removed a 28" dbh Modesto Ash tree. Have to return today and grind the worst bunch of roots on a lawn that I have ever seen.

Takes a real man to deal with that crap and then shrug it off and go and finish the job! :thumbup:
I prob. would have been so pissed that I would go home and take a nap after all that 8)

I cut weeds today and yesterday for the Fire Dept. worked both days from 8- noon. Tues made 700, wed made 575 on one job and the other 700.
Cutting weeds in this area makes some TALL dollars!

Why does the fire dept call a tree surgeon to cut the grass?

They dont. I am on the 'approved contractor' list for tree work. So they give out a list to homeowners who ask for contractors.

Small town and only two of us are isa arborists. and only three or four who have proven proof of insurance and contractor licenses

I cleaned the gutters on a roof 1/2 mil and wore a broom and the seat of meh pants out. I just dont want to carry a blower down the elevator everydayso I sweep or rake. I remebered the ladys job from a year ago and took along a pole pruner, wound up making 10-15 small cuts to clear the roof. Identified some new dead wood and took a picture of a 1.5 lb red tailed hawk. I donot know the scientific name for these bird but they facinate meh.

it was a fine day today in the middle of the night, yesterday i went to the local town shopping tomorrow. tomorrow im planning to last week i took my son swimming on the and then we went to get something to eat but yesterday we did too.

I spent the day in the biggest Linden tree I've seen around here. I took my time and enjoyed it thoroughly as I don't get to climb a lot of nice trees like that. My old tree service recommended me for the job as they are busy enough with bucket truck jobs and don't want to mess with large trees in backyards. I bought my old boss a Zubat as a way of saying thanks for all the work they've thrown my way.

thats cool
I trimmed a silver maple that was ingulfing the 3 phze trimmed what I could with the bucket and climmed the rest it was HoT

Tom and the boys dropped off about 6 cords of oak yesterday.I spent a few hours getting sawdust in my ear cutting it into firewood lengths.He is supposed to drop me off a couple of big oak logs but it's getting dark so maybe tomorrow.

I ran around in circles and chased my tail,
then later I fell victim to federal politicking.

Bored Bastards.

On Positive note, It's my FRIDAY. :)
Now I can commence a four day weekend towards house renovations.

Drove a bucket truck today for the first time, shook and removed dead twigs from seven italian cypresses and then planted about 8 tan and live oak trees. Fun day.

jp:D

Back