How'd it go today?

I just put my snow blower on, it's pretty sweet.

Does anyone know where to get belt guides? Similar to the picture just different sizes?

I just had a first too. A family friend asked if I can shovel a small part of their roof. I said naaa, but I can look at it. I ended up throwing on my saddle and tying a friction saver on their bed post and working off my doube rope system. Lol

images

I've made them Brendon, just use a long bolt and bend it in a vise. Sometimes you can pick something up in a hardware store as well. Don't use all-thread, learned that the hard way once! If you can find one on a Sears Craftsman mower that works Sears is good at getting parts?
Bubba's 101 fever is now 104! I was up at 4am, he was up at 5am trying to throw up, guess he's off to the doctor pretty soon!

Taking it easy on the property line clearance today... Close to home so came back to the house to check the mail for money and get some coffee. Little coffee break I guess, see what all you guys are up to in here while I am here :lol:

Git back to work! :what:

Two small jobs today. First was an easy removal leaning over a driveway and trimming a few limbs off another tree from the same setup. I didn't want to deal with rigging down all the wood over the driveway so I threw down the top in about 5-6 pieces and then came down and flopped the trunk across the pile in the driveway. Was done and rolling in an hour.

Just as I was parking the truck my phone rang. Dave had a small/medium backyard removal but the customer added on another larger removal over the driveway. Again, rigging wood over the drive would have been a pain. He asked if I could bring my trailer for the wood. I pulled in first without the trailer and brushed it out, then hooked the trailer back up and set up again, rigging and lowering the wood right into the trailer. I hauled the wood from the backyard removal as well. Had the trailer dumped and truck parked by 2pm.

Yessir Boss... I'll get right on getting back... :P

:lol:

Only gonna work for about another 1.5 - 2 hours and head into town. Just want to open an area up to a huge burn pile we had torched last month. I have a shat load of broken trees to burn and I need a path to get the material extracted next month to speed things up. ;)

Took calc test today......no to sure about that. On to more tests and homework. Thinkin' if I was younger things might get stuck in my head a bit quicker.......memorizing sucks at this stage of the game.

Cut wood for a few hours today at a burn pile. Guy that owns it wants a lot of the wood cut for firewood, so he's paying me to do it. Ran the 660 with a 25" bar for awhile, thing is a beast with a sharp chain.

Going to goof around tonight with friends. Trying to stay away from home today, I'm at the top of Mom's shit list, so its no fun at home right now.

Yeah... That is a fast cutting combo right there Adrian. I prefer the 28 on the 066 though. I have been know to slap a 25 on it just for fast bucking fun :D

Slayed hundreds of little pondos again today. Same as last Saturday. Still working up the fence line on this one place that has the grant. Should hit the old mine soon and then we will be close to done where we made the shaded fuel break.
Might rain tonight. Finally had a burn day today and should tomorrow. I am rather burnt out but I need to finish that insurance inspection job. If it is not raining too hard we will get out and geter done:|:
Dead line is the 14th of February. If I do work Sunday... No day off until a week after :P

Hey .. anyone know where they hid the serial number on the 044?
I am trying to figure out what wrist pin size it has... I want to play BB Kit with it. I guess they made it with both a 10 and 12 mm pin:|:

Took my new-to-me beast (1940 King Moretone stand-up bass) out to jam at a buddy's last night. Ran into a dude who was pulling off some killer blues riffs on an accordion of all things. It was a nice break from the books.

Back