IMG_1769.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1770.jpg
    IMG_1770.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1771.jpg
    IMG_1771.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 45
If you run for mayor, and your campaign promises to get the potholes fixed, you might be a redneck.

=P

:lol:

Conversely, if potholes are the biggest problem in the town, it's a pretty good town, or the potholes are bad enough to kill people.

Brian, I understand a little-I'm fighting the blues myself-I've too much to do, too many problems, needing some breathing space etc. It WILL get better.

It was real nice to have y'all to visit, Darin. Melanie really enjoyed Haley. Afterwards, I realized I never took you for a tour around the property, bad on me, so you'll have to make that return trip.

We'd love to visit again and perhaps Kathleen will be able to come next time.

She'd be most welcome, that would be fun.

I'm glad y'all came last week instead of this...it's been brutally hot since shortly after you left, no way people could sleep upstairs in the bedrooms these last several days...we'd have all been piled up like a litter of puppies under the living room ceiling fan :).

Well I think I got the over heating solved for now. We'll see. Test drove the brown beast all over and she ran cooler... Ended up having to remove the thermostat too.... Took it down to a mechanic in town and he advised me on some stuff to handle on it to make it run cooler that I need to address. Nuttin major, just every little bit helps.

Scored an old saw off a customer :D

It runs great already, but I'll post some pics once I get it cleaned up and worked on a bit.

Attachments

• 0730090912.jpg
    0730090912.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 63
  • 0730090914.jpg
    0730090914.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 61
  • 0730090914a.jpg
    0730090914a.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 60
Back