How'd it go today?

I had computer troubles also. It wouldn't boot up and when I tried to reinstall windows it said there was no partition. So I went into the BIOS and it didn't see the hard drive either. I figured my HD had died so I put in another one and it didn't see that one either. So I reseated the connections and it worked, so I put my regular HD back in and it worked also and here I am.

Ahhhh that splains it..... sounds frustrating though... We have too many puters here and it can get frustrating with the network and such... nice when ya get back to working though :)

Today was better than yesterday(Friday). Laid on the couch watching TV and icing my knee after getting scoped yesterday.:whine:

Today was better than yesterday(Friday). Laid on the couch watching TV and icing my knee after getting scoped yesterday.:whine:
Did thou scewest up thine knee attempting to act like a teenager again ? I sceweth up mine from setting my own trap of removing the back steps which I falleth into from being forgetfull .My favorite knee too .That's what sucks .

Did thou scewest up thine knee attempting to act like a teenager again ? I sceweth up mine from setting my own trap of removing the back steps which I falleth into from being forgetfull .My favorite knee too .That's what sucks .

Cumualtive cartilage damage, torn miniscus, severe osteoarthritis. A band-aid surgery to make life a little more comfortable until I get both knees replaced. Years of too much weight, too much hockey,too much lacrosse.

Once this week is done the recovery should be a lot easier.

Need to add beer to that ice Mikey... you'll be okay to come and play soon enough.

Glad to hear everything went well.

Oh I have favorite lots of things .:lol:

Yea Mike you punish the bod,you pay later in life .My power finger on by left hand still has a huge calcium deposit from catching those fast balls .I was a catcher playing baseball ,and that was decades ago . The old knees are still pretty good though except when I do stupid things like I did .

60 years old ,I can still stand flat footed and put both hands ,stiff legged ,knuckles to the floor .Not too bad considering .;)

It's actual kind of nice right now not worrying about alarms and schedules.

I wish I had a favorite knee Al.

Thanks for the phone call yesterday Erik.:)

Oh I have favorite lots of things .:lol:

Yea Mike you punish the bod,you pay later in life .My power finger on by left hand still has a huge calcium deposit from catching those fast balls .I was a catcher playing baseball ,and that was decades ago . The old knees are still pretty good though except when I do stupid things like I did .

60 years old ,I can still stand flat footed and put both hands ,stiff legged ,knuckles to the floor .Not too bad considering .;)

My knuckles drag all the time.:D

Al, we kinda figured your knuckles touched the floor anyways. ;)

Mike... no problem, Brother.

Took the bike out for a spin, it was beautiful out... still 62 degrees right now. Tomorrow is supposed to be even nicer, so I might have to do it all over again :)

fondue_easyrider_wideweb__470x301,0.jpg

Today meaning yesterday ,I went on leaf patrol .Living in the edge of a woods I get tons of the darned things .Just the price of where I live I guess .

I have a vacuum type gizmo that I pull behind my mower which helps .I know for a fact I must have sucked up enough to fill a chip hauler yesterday .That was the first time through ,it usually takes four to complete the job .

Still alive

This one could have been bad. My trusty old chipmore acted like it was out of gas so after lunch I topped it off. Only 8 gal??? ummm. So we went back to chipping and it died again, Pulled the fuel line and no fuel. So the trusty groundy got a spool of wire from the cab, cut about ten feet. Then started to feed it up the line into the tank. When the wire stopped feeding he started to work it then ZAP!!!!!! Holy fack he layed the wire across the batt.:O:O The end was not in the metal tank but that is as close as it gets:)

We had 86 mm of rain yesterday, the most "one day fall" in 42 years!!

I caught up with some paperwork, back to the gums today:D

That's about a fourth of our average annual rainfall here. One of my guys went to the doctor for a blood test and the other one is fixing his washer today (they both worked really hard on Saturday) so I rebuilt the bed knife on my chipper with a welder and grinder. Then hauled horse do-do from my neighbor's corral into my walnlut orchard. Now I'm staring off into space.

Back