How'd it go today?

We had a decent day of storm work. I have one more job for tomorrow. I really don't like working weekends but my schedule is too full to start bumping jobs and I am too paranoid to let work slip through my fingers. Tomorrow's job should go easy thanks to the big shot and the GRCS. I am going to be working with my buddy Dan who is back from firefighting. Jim my only employee can't work on the sabbath unless it is an emergency. I think keeping a cyclone fence from getting smashed probably doesn't fit that description.

Woke up feeling dizzy...it happens to me every now and then, don't know what the deal is. Usually goes right away, but this time I had to lay around until lunch. Blood pressure is OK, but I should probably get a blood check or sumpin. Got ten days or so straight pine removal job coming up, want to be fit for that. Dizzy is the pitts....getting old....?

Didn't we just go through this dizzy thing a while back?

Jay, seriously, go see a Doc. and have a check up!!!! It could be (hopefully) something minor, but it could be something major that could get worse!!!
Please!!!

Hey, my Seventh Day Adventist buddy won't hit a lick at a snake on a saturday, even if there was a tree on his house. He doesn't even answer his business phone or even discuss tree work on that day.

I wouldn't want to have to please his god! :\:

As my God seems to be the NAB (National Australia Bank) I HAVE to work 7 days a week to please him..lol..

I thought a little sleep might help. I was wrong! Not much sleep was had, good thing it's overratted:lol:
I am going to hold out until tomorow and se my family physichian. ER trips are expensive and they never seem to diagnose anything correctly so they just piss me off anyway!

Not sure what religion they are, but some of the wifes friends cannot leave the house sun donwn Saturday until sun up Sunday. They have to go to church early so they can get home in time.
I think thats extreme!

Hey, my Seventh Day Adventist buddy won't hit a lick at a snake on a saturday, even if there was a tree on his house. He doesn't even answer his business phone or even discuss tree work on that day.

I wouldn't want to have to please his god! :\:

i wont even get on a tree forum on sunday.......... oh, shoot i mean:P

I delivered these this morning,sure wish oversize was worth more but it's only 6 miles away

Picture030.jpg

Picture032.jpg

So how do they attend church?

Saturday evening, before sundown!

I helped the punks down the street. They blew a motor in a Neon, motor with 80k=$400, installed $200. Not a bad deal for them. I picked up and hauled the motor, then trailered the car over for a fith of Jack. I told them I would do it for free, but they swore there mom wouldn't believe that, so thats what I asked for.

I am starting to think I am dying now!!! MAN DOES THIS HURT!!!!!!!! Sorry, I am sounding like a puss, but I am getting VERY close to my pain tolerance levels!!!!!
I just came from the bathroom, I wont go into more details.

Man,

I went to the local state forest for a "quick" ride around the reservoir on the mountain bike. Ended up meeting these young ins and followed them on a trail ride. Dang I am beat, but glad I went because I had no idea there was those kind of trails around. Came home and headed out on the moped for a scenic drive to find 5.5 acres for sale. Don't know if I found it or not but I think so. Nice property, wish I had some more $$ as it's pretty freaking cheap for around here ($80k). Wish in one hand, shit in the other-story of my life.

I just got back from a three hour Sunday job. Everything went smooth, the GRCS was a champ again. My phone keeps ringing and I am trying to accommodate everyone but I am booked out almost three weeks and folks are starting to get discouraged about when I can get to their work. I can pick up more workers but don't have the key people needed to split up and run a second crew. Oh well, I am happy to have work. I am worried about midwinter work shutting down.

I just got back from a three hour Sunday job. Everything went smooth, the GRCS was a champ again. My phone keeps ringing and I am trying to accommodate everyone but I am booked out almost three weeks and folks are starting to get discouraged about when I can get to their work. I can pick up more workers but don't have the key people needed to split up and run a second crew. Oh well, I am happy to have work. I am worried about midwinter work shutting down.

That is awsome, OM, our phone has all but stopped ringing. Long time, rich clients holding off because of the market. We have almost reduced our staff by half. One more will get laid off tomorrow. :( We are running a 15% off ad for tree work. Thank goodness, our maintenance and landscaping departments are still rolling. :\:

Sorry to hear that Gigi. Idaho's economy has been doing a little bit better than the nation. Our area is still growing and our unemployment numbers are still low. I am cautiously optimistic about our local economy.

I just came from the bathroom, I wont go into more details.
Ahso ,you literally broke your ass ,I had to go back a few posts to figure that out . You won't die and eventually it will get better .

However it will never quite be the same ,how well I know . Unfortuantly they can't splint that area of the body .

I don't care if it's the same or not right now! I just want it to quit hurting!! I can't even get in and out of the truck without agonizing pain!

What is that stuff ,pallet material or long firewood ?

Both,but will be pallets in a month,Ash,Maple,and Red elm.I can't handle the big stuff for splitting so I throw in on the truck with the Excavator and down the road we go.It's 400.00 or smoke and I would'nt burn money.....On purpose.

Best ST

I don't care if it's the same or not right now! I just want it to quit hurting!! I can't even get in and out of the truck without agonizing pain!
It might seem like it now but it won't last forever . That is literaly a giant pain in the ass .

Now I know that things in the old bod are put there for a purpose but why have a tail bone but no tail .:? About like wisdom teeth ,what's so smart about teeth that don't fit in your mouth ? A great mystery indeed .

Took the kids and mom to a nice breakfast, then spent the day at Letchworth State Park enjoying the fall colors.

Back