How'd it go today?

So, I finally had the dreaded conversation with Sarah. With the cold weather setting in, I can't have the girls staying in the camper with me anymore. I don't like it, I'm not happy about it, but I can't have them getting sick or some such because they're spending the weekend in my aluminum icebox. I'm on a waiting list at two different rv parks, which is all the parks that stay open year round. MAYBE, there will be a spot for me in late October, MAYBE. Looks like I should have built put the camper after all. The trailer wasn't that hard to come across, i hadn't anticipated how hard to find a lot would prove.

All that said, traveling for the sake of work, just became a lot more justified. I've been suffering to stay close to my babies. If i can't have them, why stick around? The phone works long distance just as well as short. Cheaper transportation just moved up the priority list substantially. Along with getting some work done to my truck like tires and bearings and such. If I can get the girlfriend's Subaru on the road without too much headache, I may end up coming out to help @CurSedVoyce just for the giggles. If I don't adjust my current wages, he could afford me right easy, since I apparently work for the love of arborculture alone...

Well, I think I might have a pinched rib, not a pulled muscle. Put in ten hours today and feel better now, at 7:30pm, than I did at 7:30am. Still hurting, but not near so bad. We'll see how I feel in the morning.

Oh, and I'm single again, oh well. Moving on.

Back