How'd it go today?

Underestimating the weight and losing control of the tag line as the jib swings. I've seen an expensive streetlight knocked down.

When you swing the jib, does someone then have to go and feed the cable through it?

I left my two guys trimming some fruitless mulberries and a silver dollar euc today while I helped my cousin with some mechanic stuff. They did pretty good.

finished a residential install today, 8 yards compost mulch to beds, 30 odd 6' cedars, 50 yards of sod layed. and another 5 yards of lawn soil. sigh, now I get to invoice! :D

Next week is all one day pruning jobs it looks like.

That must feel good Paul. Sounds like a decent sized installation. I landed a bunch of work today so that was kind of nice I was starting to get down to the remnants there. One that's gonna be some rigging on two nice fir should be fun.

it was a decent sized job, here are a couple pics, the after pics were taken by one of my helpers, I dont like them at all and I will be going back to retake them :(

Attachments

• P4062151.JPG
    P4062151.JPG
    169.1 KB · Views: 5
  • P6063119.JPG
    P6063119.JPG
    142.1 KB · Views: 4
  • P4062169.JPG
    P4062169.JPG
    134.2 KB · Views: 5
  • P6063125.JPG
    P6063125.JPG
    164.2 KB · Views: 5
on second glance, didnt you put those thuja in on the other side of the fence (first 2 pics) a few weeks ago?

Thuja (pronounced Thooya) occidentalis 'Smaragd' are the hedge cedars that are most common up here Boss. :)
Willie, nope, the tops you see are from neighbor hedges across the alley.

I just ran into Coach Jimmy Johnson in the Marathon Kmart. Jimmy J shopping at K for tropical shirts.:D

Oh, and his hair was perfect! :lol:

He lives up in Islamorada, a couple of keys up from us.

Back