How'd it go today?

5.15 per gallon for diesel. Weed wacked an empty lot today by myself. lots of little poison oak plants. I could feel the spray on my face from the sap. Yeech!
Good money tho.

Yes, I seen on CNN 7.00 a gallon by next year I wonder today if mccain is of a war footing.
Hey frans you get some oral ivy or do you do like me and just eat the plant?
I feel like very soon the world is gonna turn to zombies and I am gonna half defend myself.

or smokes it:/:

O.k, lets go over this again, hopefully this will be the last time Willi so listen up.

You Smoke cannabis. You DO NOT smoke poison oak! Smoking poison oak WILL NOT give you a good high (unless you like having your lungs itch)

Jeez some folks just never learn :D :)

O.k, lets go over this again, hopefully this will be the last time Willi so listen up.

You Smoke cannabis. You DO NOT smoke poison oak! Smoking poison oak WILL NOT give you a good high (unless you like having your lungs itch)

Jeez some folks just never learn :D :)

I have a buddy who inhaled some poison oak smoke at a forest fire, put him in the hospital.

Well, been quite the day!! Left the house around 2:30, got 45min down the road, and had to go back!! Wife forgot her code key, it displays numbers so she can log into Kochs secure network remotely, she kinda needed it A LOT!!!
Got to Blackwell OK and the sky looked BAD!!! Listened to radio, and pulled up the radar on her phone, yeah it was bad! Waited it out for an hour and half, it slowed to a half, moving at 10mph. We finally decide to make a run for it. It was 40 miles south, and 15 miles east, at 90mph, I had the advantage:D
Just hit a little wind and light rain. There were t least eight tornadoes out of that storm, three on the ground at the same time!!!
Finaly hit Dallas at 10pm. We ate at Ardmore OK. I'm beat, and the hotel wifi SUCKS!!!!!!

I saw Smokey and the Bandit in a theater in Ardmore, OK in 1977 I think.

I took down a couple of pine trees at a commercial developement today. It was in Stockton, which is a little out of my area, so I had no dump site and I drove 30 miles back to mine and it was closed early because of the holiday weekend. Ended up at the regular dump, $104 and change to dump 3.5 ton of pine chips and wood. My regular place would have been nine dollars. My wife got me into a good job yesterday, she called me on my cell phone and told me that this customer who had been dickering on me about pruning or removing a palm tree for 6 months called and said we could remove the tree for $600 if we did it today. When we finished our emergency job we went back and took out the palm tree. Today she calls my wife and is all mad saying that she didn't want it removed she wanted it trimmed. I thought these women were supposed to be so good at communicating with each other. So now I think that I am not only having to comp the removal but I am probably going to be planting a tree and maybe getting sued. All I did was do what I was asked.

It wasn't '77, the black T/A didn't come out till '79:P
We probably ate at the Applebees next to the same theater!

I'm sitting here with a Saturday night buzz reading up on some NCR and IBM POS systems, since we acquired a local company that services them.

In other words, now I need to know ATM machines, cash registers, POS servers and related equipment, and eventually, alarms, locks, vaults, vacuum tube systems, and camera systems. :dur:

This responsibility better come with a raise. :lol:

POS in my mind stands for the opposite of TOL, which stands for Top Of the Line.
:)

Sooooo. This weekend I pulled my boat out of the shed and today when I got home I hooked it up and took it down to the carwash to clean it up a little. All's good stop at the cardlock(gas station) and check the tire pressure. I'm feeling pretty good styling along on a sunny afternoon with the window down when..............

All of a sudden I feel a little wobble in the truck, check the mirror and the trailer is weaving back and forth......OFF THE HITCH!!!. Well all's well that ends well I suppose I got it over to the side of the road with no damage to the boat, only slight damage to the handcrank on the trailer where it rammed into the back of the truck.

Still can't figure what happened, when I got out of the truck the coupler on the trailer was all in the proper position to be hooked up and locked down? Proper size ball, and still there? If it wasn't on the ball properly to start I can't see it making it as far as it did as the hitch weight is minimal. I lifted the front of the trailer to get it back up on the jack/crank.

I putted home and now I've got to sort this out?

Talk about getting the heartbeating '05 searay 200 sport.

I had a little boat trailer that did that on me once. The trailer hitch latch was worn and out of adjustment to the point where it could pop off the ball if you pulled it hard enough. It popped off on me going about 50 mph exiting off the highway where they were repaving the ramp and there was a rather severe bump. Same deal, it bumped the tailgate and then settled down on the chains. I got it stopped and rehooked it to get it home. The next day I replaced the coupler hitch on the trailer.

Yah I can't see wear being an issue here as there's only 40 some odd hours on the boat all put on by me locally.

The other possibility is that it wasn't latched properly to begin with. An easy enough mistake to make if the coupler is a little stiff from sitting.

Yah I mean the latch was locked down still when it had come off the ball. The only thing I can think of is if it somehow wasn't all the way down on the ball to begin with, but if so I can't see how it made it as far as it did. When I got home I cranked the trailer up as high as I could while still attached to the truck and then jumped up and down on the bumper and it didn't come off. I'm just gonna be nervous as all hell now going to the lake.:(

Back