How'd it go today?

I'm beat!!! Left at 10:30 tonight, put the parts in checked all the grounds, he found a ground that wasn't that good and we fixed it. Set in a ground rod then powered it up. Everything was looking good until we tried to program the new unit. No love!!
Back in at 5am, oh goody:(

Burnham, cease and desist speaking French. It is very unbcoming for a man of your estimable character and professionalism.:what::P

I will take your comment under advisement, Justin...though I wish to point out I only employ my multi-cultural Francois talent when my tongue is quite firmly ensconsed in my cheek!

Serious American Men do not speak French except to tease Steve Hansen, or to belittle the French in such a way that they will feel the cut deeply...as the occasion requires.

:evil:;)8):|:

What is the breakover angle LJ?

I haven't measured it, but it's fairly shallow.

Here's what I'm talking about. In my case it'd be from the coupler to the first axle. The hydrualic cylinders hang down and tend to plow when I go over hills (in dirt, hasn't drug on the street). More weight causes the tounge to sink way lower which thus reduces the break over even more.

Breakoverangle.jpg

did a syacamore removal in a back yard, 30 yards of chips and gotta go do the wood and some other pruning tommorrow

Made more money with the dump trailer today and decided I need to beef up the suspension on the 1 ton.

Thinking air bags, the Timbren setup is cool, but bags are only 30 bucks more.

No money day. Had to go back to the house where I did the "big" maple to take down a couple cedar branches he couldn't make up his mind about. On the way home cleaned up a uprooted spruce at my grandma's. Home for lunch and a bike ride with the lady. Did some work on the truck, and headed to watch a movie in a few.

Back