How'd it go today?

cory

Tree House enthusiast
I had a Grove day too, took out 4 large pines rear of house, finished early:rockhard:

Those cranes are mind bending with their mass and power.

Dave Shepard

Square peg, round world.
Inspection sticker says August. I think it might be a little older.

ETA: oldest pic I have is July 14. I think it was delivered that day.

Maximalist

Treehouser
We have established weather with a stable negative temperature. In the coming days, the temperature will drop to -10 * C. I have just returned from a store where I bought boots made of natural wool, gloves made of natural wool and a balaclava, also made of wool, for my partner who works on the ground. In general, everything is made of wool) C2FE3A94-CE83-4706-8A05-342ADBB1CF55.jpeg

cory

Tree House enthusiast
I think that's the way our town system works- septic trucks bring the material to the sewage treatment plant and the plant uses alot of wood chips daily in the process of, um, processing. Does that sound right/make sense?

cory

Tree House enthusiast
Yup they take several truckloads of chips/day from the wood recycle place which is directly across the street from the sewage treatment plant

Marc-Antoine

TreeHouser
In this case, with such quantity, the wood chips should be more an ingredient in the process than a fixed part of the machinery like in the grey water tank.

treebilly

Student of the Jedi
I had a good day. Put a brisket in the smoker at 11 pm the night before and dozed off around 4 am. Woke up at 6:30 am and caught it while it was stalled. Wrapped it up and got busy doing things around the house. It finished around 11 am which was way earlier than anticipated so I wrapped it in towels and tossed it in a cooler to rest. Went to the bank and Endor’s. Bought some rope and gloves. Came home and messed around with the firewood some more before we all went to dinner at my brother in laws. Brisket wasn’t as tender as I’d like but tasted great. The more I use that smoker the more I realize it’s an art and every time is a learning experience. My father in law just told me to keep practicing and told me he’s gonna bring two more over from his freezer so I can practice again in a month or so😄. Just finished watching some Christmas light thing on the tv and I’m calling it a night. Need sleepy.

lxskllr

Treehouser
RAAAAGE...

My boss showed me a pic of the filson cruiser vest in the catalog, and I've been waiting for it to get on the website. I check the site today, and there's the cruiser vest! Check it out, and there's no back pocket. There probably aren't inside pockets either. Pro tip; if it doesn't have a back pocket, it isn't a cruiser anything. That's the friggin' defining point. I hate filson so much. They used to be awesome, and now it's just lumbersexual poser gear. I'll never get my cruiser vest unless I find a used copy on ebay(at >new price) or something :^S

Treeaddict

Treehouser
[/QUOTE]
RAAAAGE...

My boss showed me a pic of the filson cruiser vest in the catalog, and I've been waiting for it to get on the website. I check the site today, and there's the cruiser vest! Check it out, and there's no back pocket. There probably aren't inside pockets either. Pro tip; if it doesn't have a back pocket, it isn't a cruiser anything. That's the friggin' defining point. I hate filson so much. They used to be awesome, and now it's just lumbersexual poser gear. I'll never get my cruiser vest unless I find a used copy on ebay(at >new price) or something :^S
The middle photo jacket has a rear pocket.

Attachments

• 3B07BD20-6981-456D-AEFF-73CE65E24B17.png
    3B07BD20-6981-456D-AEFF-73CE65E24B17.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 4