How'd it go today?

I spent the whole day on the internet and phone with booking/travel agents and as a result our A.G.M. is finally booked. One week of meetings in central Florida followed by an intense week of discussions being held in the Punta Cana region of the Dominican Republic. The meetings are slated to begin in 2 weeks. It's gonna be super intense................

be well Craig, steel yourself against all that work. do you need anyone to record the minutes of the meetings? :D

talk to me..... whats the offer? how many kidlets? ages? general attitudes? general care attitude, maximum restraint methods generally employed?

Planted over 150 trees today, all Cypress.

All I did was dig the F-N holes with a shovel.
Felt good to work again. or at least have it feel like work.

I spent the whole day on the internet and phone with booking/travel agents and as a result our A.G.M. is finally booked. One week of meetings in central Florida followed by an intense week of discussions being held in the Punta Cana region of the Dominican Republic. The meetings are slated to begin in 2 weeks. It's gonna be super intense................

What the hell does A.G.M. stand for?

Well, classes are done, I've been by the body shop and looked at my truck, taken some measurements, and my steel will be ready at 1:00... hello 5 day weekend! :D

Looks more like a Hackberry and very normal for that size and age of one to do things like it did.

Cool. I love it when they do that aorund here.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes, it's a hackberry. I assumed Robert was referring to the pecan in my previous set of pics.

Love the lid MB, cool stickers rule! I just got home from spending most of the night plowing snow..... again. We only got a couple of inches this time so I can't bitch too much about that one. The temp. right now is a different story. It's -1 deg. around here, BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm wondering why (in the 2nd pecan TD pic) why no one's asked why the boom was on the ground. :/:

All I did was dig the F-N holes with a shovel.
Felt good to work again. or at least have it feel like work.

Still feel that way today? :|:

Cows are fed, beat the rain (love online radar)...figured I'd be soaked by the sounds of the tv weather.

Back