How'd it go today?

Burnham is right. That is awesome. That boy has a treasure. Good on you for helping make it right. Y'all Y'all are doing good stuff.

As one of the very few ladies on here...OMG how cute is your son! Dimples for days :) my maternity switch just kicked in...
Nice saddlebags too.

hhkEugY.jpg

Thanksgiving snowmobile ride.

I bet snowmobiles are a blast. You have to be rich(to afford a machine you could use 3 days/year), or trailer it a long way to have one here.

those neck gaiters are the bomb for keeping warm. Your kids are little furnaces so they don't need em?

picked up a quarter of beef this morning and sorted it out. Headed to the shop for my paycheck and to do a bit of welding on the log splitter. Bad timing. Everyone showed up while I was trying to weld. Some smart ass shut off the gas bottle and a good bit of my weld looks like shit. It’ll hold. Just not what I wanted. Thankfully it’s on the blind side of the wedge. Went to the bank. Hung out at the local arb store for a bit. Had a long chat with Matt Cornell and came home. Played with the kids and now I’m ready for bed. Nighty night

Agreed. I lost my taste for practical jokes, both giving and taking, at about 13 years of age. People need to grow up, but often enough apparently are incapable of doing so.

I'm with you on the practical jokes Burnham - never usually a positive outcome.

I’ve been up since 5 as the pup has got the shits. Gonna be a coffee heavy day I think.
I suppose it's easier to be up than clean up :lol:

Attachments

• B7722B14-23DC-4BDD-8142-8BCC680F028B.jpeg
    B7722B14-23DC-4BDD-8142-8BCC680F028B.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 9
I'd fancy a bit more cruise (news) bout this bloke Matt cornell. why is mb bent outta shape about the bloke? What is Rich's take on im?

picked up a quarter of beef this morning and sorted it out. Headed to the shop for my paycheck and to do a bit of welding on the log splitter. Bad timing. Everyone showed up while I was trying to weld. Some smart ass shut off the gas bottle and a good bit of my weld looks like shit. It’ll hold. Just not what I wanted. Thankfully it’s on the blind side of the wedge. Went to the bank. Hung out at the local arb store for a bit. Had a long chat with Matt Cornell and came home. Played with the kids and now I’m ready for bed. Nighty night
Grind/torch out the crappy bead and lay another.

Porosity is no bueno, and can't be welded over to fix. I would have "accidentally" burned him or something. Or maybe made him grind it out

Back