How'd it go today?

The ones I belong to are both "attached" to an instructor and a lesson site. I'm a moderator on one, and a long-time member/helper on the other....Gives me a chance to help out people who want to learn & improve.

Traded. Probably, all told, about 3000.00 in billable labor. Just some trees I have been pecking away at for a friend once a month.
My expenses are wayyyyyyy below that figure.
Friend of mine, has no money, and I really did not want the boat. But hey, what are friends for. :dontknow:

Good trade. And yes the two best days are when you get one and when you sell it. I’ll own one again. It’s just not in the cards right now. With no time to use it they just take up space. Someday I’ll be able to enjoy a boat

Had a very long day. Left home at 4:30 this morning for Pittsburg. From 8-5 we sat in a conference room. Ate dinner and had some great discussions with fellow tree peoples. Catching up now and needing some sleep so I can test tomorrow. Gonna be drinking some beers tomorrow evening.

I'd like a larger one to live on - perhaps even a barge? Like in the Highlander series? Park it on the Red River...

I joined a boating club in St Pete, Florida, many years ago. It sounded like a good idea at the time. For $99 a month, I had access to any boat in their inventory pretty much any time I wanted; from sailboats to ski boats to pontoon boats. I went 3 times in 3 years. :(

Back