How'd it go today?

Got the.camper loaded.up on the ute, off down south for.some time away. First.night out and we are.pulled up by the Huon river, water.lapping around boats...hoping to do a bit of bushwalking in the Hartz mountain range tomorrow... Weather looks a bit iffy though, but it shouldn't be too cold, and a warm dry camper to come back to after.

I think I put one up once, with the boat in tow behind...hang about a bit and if I can steel myself to go out from the toasty warm into the cold gale thats blowing outside, I'll take a phone pic and try and post it

I received a text at 5:30 am telling me
To enjoy my weekend and to sleep in. Kinda nice spending the day with the family. Went out with the guys tonight and I might be regretting that in the morning.

Geezly that is a lot of beef!

Great pic. Tell the truth- are you sick to death of snow and cold or is it whatever? Is the winter holding on longer than usual there or is all that freaking snow normal for end of march?

We sent quite a bit of it to my folks house.

This beef dressed out well. About 12 boxes.

It has been a long cold, tough winter.

But as far as tough winters go, it's about average.

We are ready for spring, but we know how to deal with winter.

Sure doesn't look much like my freezer, Jim.

Except for the wild boar that I'm keeping for my karate teacher.

I have a friend who goes boar hunting in Sweden.
My karate teacher absolutely loves game meat but has only a tiny freezer, so I offered to get a boar for him from my friend and bring it to him in installment.
Which probably makes me the only vegetarian meat pusher known to mankind.

Probably right.

I am probably the only hillbilly meat pusher that visits with a commie vegetarian meat pusher from Denmark though.

Lots of firsts here.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4bqN-DM--bU" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hahaha, hillbilly meat pusher... :lol:

I was wondering this morning if you had started calving yet. Some folks around here are almost done calving already.

Ugly pile...you have to rip that mess apart just to chip it. Hope you charged for the unnecessary labor...should have been chipped at takedown.

Chillin' just outside the Columbia River Gorge, Mt Hood area. Spent the weekend in Portland.

I have a zipline to install with my friend for the kids.

Spring Break road trip!

Back