How'd it go today?

We did three medium floppers, mulberry prune, and a god awful bradford pear prune. I hate brad pears!
Been grinding stumps Monday-Wednesday and back at it for half day tomorrow. It's on one of my golf courses. I grind'em they clean it up 75 in all but some really big ones. One was 2 1/2 hours to grind and left a 20 yard pile of shit, I chuckled a little bit at the thought that I don't have to clean this beast up.

What size grinder?

Company i used to work for had a semi stolen once, they found it up in Chicago on blocks with all the rims and tires gone. So they got new ones, brought it back.... and bam, same thing again lol.

I volunteer to kill thieves by various means.

If you're serious, there's a whole 'nother line of work you could be in.

Pays pretty well, from what I've seen in the movies.

:/:

Anybody want to see the Bruce Willis remake of Death Wish?

Must be pretty desperate to risk stealing a semi for tires and rims, and then driving it 3 hours away to pull them. With all the gps and stuff nowadays, you have to be really stupid or completely desperate. Similar story, a meth head a few years ago stole a whole tanker truck of ammonia, drove it to a family members farm, and then buried it with a backhoe. Cops followed the gps right to it, and then waited til he came back and attempted to fill some containers. Lol

Pierce like you've never seen him before.

Lmk how you like it

PICC line dressing change, pushed morphine and ondasterone to dude who needed it bad, set up a three channel drip for cancer patient, bladder scans for post OP patient, tons of other shit I can't remember. Went to grocery store to buy special coffee for one of my patients cuz he was a bad ass vet and deserved it.

I had some fun with a couple of your Danish colleagues yesterday.
Had a titanium plate and a handfull of screws put in my busted wrist.

The operation was done by a female surgeon trainee, supervised by a female surgeon. The two nurses were female , too.

They had a really good banter going during the whole thing, that was really entertaining.
I'm amazed at the tecnological level of the stuff they do, totally amazed.

All in all it was a really good experience, and they have been able to put the fractured parts so well together that they foresee no lasting problems for me:)

they foresee no lasting problems for me

I assume that is referring just to your wrist...'cause you got lots of OTHER problems, bro! :D

Great news...cool you got to be conscious during the procedure...and all women working on you. Living the life.

I was lucky the broken bones in my foot didn't migrate and need screws and all that.

Sure didn't feel lucky at the time, LOL.

Guess it would be hard to feel lucky when your foot has been crushed like that.:(

Great news, Stig.

Hey being laid up by an accident, is it giving you a new perspective at all? Like, duh, you're not happy it happened but you realize it could have been a lot worse and it makes you appreciate what you have day in/day out, of an ability to earn a good living at a challenging career that you love (once you heal up). Ya know, it can just open your eyes after perhaps being lulled to sleep over time doing the same thing day after day without any mishaps. Reminds you that it's dangerous work. A smack on the wrist is a lot better than a smack on the back of the neck.

When I got smacked in the face by the vine, though I was disappointed it happened due to inadequate vigilance and working too fast, I was real grateful it wasn't worse. And I'm still a bit more careful 4 weeks later- once bitten twice shy.

Back