How'd it go today?

Busy weekend. Worked at the PNW TCC all weekend and now on my way to Sisters, OR for a Rigging Physics class for the week. Then back to B'ham for Arbor Day kids climb next Saturday.

I've never seen that large of a display any where .

In other news the problem with my 'puter seems to be it's stuck in a reboot loop .Being only semi literate about codes etc the best I can come up with is a corrupted file .Why or how to fix it I have no idea .The operating system is a reqistered version but it came from a site license so I have no boot disc .The "guru" will get it I'm sure .

Today went weird but I will probably book two more jobs out of it. Supposed to do some clearing work today (mostly poison oak) and no one answered the gate. So I called a customer that works at the saw shop. He had some limbs over his driveway to remove. Got there and took care of that in about an hour and sold him some mistletoe removal for December. I have an estimate to go on this afternoon for a roof clearance. Contract climb for mistletoe tomorrow. Saved some money on day care coming home early and I think I will go out and work on the goat shed before the estimate. I kind of like days like this in the fall :)

Max, I had the opportunity in 2003 to visit with Dmitriy Zvonka, www.treedoctor.ru, Grigory, www.udal.ru , and others in Zelenegrad and Moscow area. It was a very interesting experience. Things have really taken off over there in the past few years for both of them.

Wow Max...the change is phenomenal.
We were literally in Ukraine during the transition period from USSR to Independance, it was a VERY different time for sure.

Today was climing through a big baygrape (Cocoloba uvifera) hand saw only, deadwood, little thinning, some corrective pruning. Very bendy tree, had my new groundie with me, what a delight to have everything cleaned up and stacked before I got down.

Max, I had the opportunity in 2003 to visit with Dmitriy Zvonka, www.treedoctor.ru, Grigory, www.udal.ru , and others in Zelenegrad and Moscow area. It was a very interesting experience. Things have really taken off over there in the past few years for both of them.

I know that in Moscow there are such firm, but I'm not familiar with these people .. And what are you doing there?

Back