How'd it go today?

It depends entirely on whose after market parts they are .Something usually like TRW or Bendix is as good as OEM .Then if you get some of that Chinese made chit you get about what you paid for .

And no... I still haven't caught the mouse. My wife has been giving me crap all night... I told her I'll make it little bed, feed it cheese and crackers, and it can sleep on my pillow. :lol: She's PISSED.... :lol: :lol:

Get a Jack Russel .Those little rascals will feret out a mouse a cat won't catch .You wouldn't have to worry about the cats either .They'd be up a tree .Maybe with the mouse,buddys you know .

I'm soooo not worried about it, Al. That's why she's so pissed at me. I figure either the cats will get it, or he'll find his way out.

SHE on the other hand, wants it found and exterminated PRONTO.

:lol:

Meh... let it live.

I remember a night at a rental cabin with a pellet rifle that ended with 20 odd deceased bats.... talk about effective firearms.

I'd have still had the issues with getting the right parts if I'd have gone through the dealer, this was just a bastard child period! It's an old oil field truck that has been upgraded on top of everything else Dave, a real nightmare, trust me, the people hunting parts I've dealt with for years! Having to drill new holes, yes, that was cheap parts and I won't argue!

I remember a night at a rental cabin with a pellet rifle that ended with 20 odd deceased bats.... talk about effective firearms.

We used bird shot in 22 pistols on the mice in the cabin at forestry camp in college. They finally stopped coming out. A couple weeks after we left the biology department found a 5 ft. Diamondback under there. That was probably more effective than the 22's.

My wife informs me she managed to corner and kill Mr. Mouse this morning.

Oddly, I'm sad. I would have preferred to let it go.

Anything bigger than a squirrel. Shooting a mouse with a 10mm would be... just plain silly.

And probably get my ass kicked.

Remember... my missus cooks the food AND she works in medicine... where the untraceable drugs can be had.

Fook dat.

Booked a couple of days work for next week. Looked at a decent TD job that might be a go for nxt Sat. Got a few admin chores tackled.
Not a bad day.

Tomorrow both of the jobs are within a stone's throw from my front door. Pollard a willow and reduce several lindens. Sweet!

Pollard a willow ?You couldn't kill one of those things unless you dug it out of the ground then you'd better get each and every root else it will come back .Those things are the star fish of treedom .

Back