Good Morning!

Well I have absolutely nothing scheduled, the closest thing I have to a job lead is one of my guys that has a job to do once he gets his chip truck out of the shop. Too cold to do any fiberglass work on the truck hood/ fender and I still haven't gotten the parts for the saw I'm rebuilding.

If I still drank then today would be a good day to get drunk and pass out. But nooooo, I gotta stay awake and sober through all this. :roll:

Unemployment (and my buddy dying) was the catalyst that got me back on my treadmill. I mean, I couldn't do absolutely NOTHING all day long.

Good morning
Rain finally let up. Hailed and iced last night. It is mostly melted now so we are going to go clear and burn on a property.
Will be good to get out of the house after a couple of days.:|:
Ya'll have a great day :)

Mornin' Gary! Good to see you back around the House. :)

Did everyone remember to set their clocks forward? Daylight savings time starts today. :|:

Did everyone remember to set their clocks forward? Daylight savings time starts today. :|:

Hey Gary how ya doin?
Yes sir, don't know about the rest of you but I'm ready for more daylight. 8)

It's an absolutely beautiful day today. 75*, sunny and calm. I think I'm going to air up the bicycle tires and go explore one or two of our local bike trails. There's one that starts (or goes through) Big Tree Park where the country's biggest cypress tree resides. I think I'll start there. 8)

Mornin' everyone. I'm going to church today. That's not until 10:30 though. My yard looks neglected I may have to work on that this afternoon. For now it's just me and the coffee cup.

Oh Lawdy it's been raining like a cow peeing on a flat rock . My sump pumps are working over time .

If this would have been snow it would have been azz deep to a tall Indian .

Just had a storm front roll though, high winds, heavy rain. Had a tornado just northwest of me and another one just to the southwest. Now the sun is shinning, looks like it's going to be a great day.

It's supposed to get up to around 50 degrees today which will be a welcome relief .

Tom is going to borrow my machinery trailer to haul his skidloader as the wooden top on his trailer is in sad shape . Those landscaping trailers just aren't built to chunk wood in .It needs a 2" oak planked top .

I have a saw cylinder to turn the base down on with the lathe .Also some hotsaw parts to make and another Stihl flywheel puller that somebody is going to be surprised when they get it in the mail .:/: I'll likely spend the afternoon in my shop making all kinds of metal shavings .

I worked in the rain and wet snow today, flopping ten trees in slippery mud. It had to be done today, whatever the weather, they told me. Hot shower sure was sweet after I got home.

Back