Good Morning!

That sounds like no fun Jay...

Sunny and going to be in the mid 60s today. Perfect weather for slaying a live oak :D
Have to do this one over the weekend cause it's a day care. Don't want no kiddies in my zone. Mostly, I don't want their parents in my zone. You know there will be at least one that will ignore the danger zone.

Well quite the neighborhood I live in. There's maybe a dozen homes on my street and a couple weeks ago a neighbor of mine's shop/shed collapsed under snowload. Now one of my other neighbors who runs a machining business out of his shop somehow lit it on fire this morning. Plenty of sirens and action around here.

I caught some chainsaw mix gas on fire in my shop the other day with sparks from the cutting torch. Sent my son to get the garden hose while I fiddled with the fire extinguisher. I beat him by a couple of seconds. Crap now I"ll have to get another extinguisher. Moved all the gas cans out, I don't rightly know where I will keep them now.

Well some good news about my neighbor actually. It was a truck right beside his shop that caught fire, not the shop itself. The fire department kept it contained and so looks like he just lost one beater old truck instead of his kick ass machine shop.8)

Good morning...:drink:

Taking part of a day off here and then off to do some estimates this afternoon.
Rob went off to fix a fence. Katy is down in Hornitos pruning a few trees for customer that requested her. I only get to do the Mulberry :)
SO just me and the kids till another adult returns to the nest so I can get on with my day :) More coffee brewing..

I caught some chainsaw mix gas on fire in my shop the other day with sparks from the cutting torch.
Wow,close one .

Last summer I had my 2100 Huskie flooded .I caught that son of brisket on fire inside my garage .:O I beat feet for the water spigot,what else could I do .

First thing I put in my shop after the walls were up and the floor was painted was a fire extinguisher. It's hanging right by the door so I see it every time I turn on the lights. If I ever have a fire there will be no fumbling around or wondering where the extinguisher was hidden. I'm never more than 5-6 steps away from it whenever I'm in the shop (it's a small shop).

Mine was right there also Brian. It's just that it has been there for 6 years or so without having been touched, and I got it fairly fast but I fumbled around with the mechanism because,.....well I have no reason. I'm lucky it still had pressure.

Good morning and I am off to play in the world of truth , justice and the American court system.

Rob hurt his eye yesterday and is taking at least a day off. So until my jury duty is done we are on hold on all jobs.

Right now I am freezing my arse off. Our furnace broke Wednesday and the house is 37 degrees. Hopefully we'll have a new one by the end of the day, and warm water again, hear, showers. :)

I'm gonna finish up my 'lil woodworking project this morning.
124.gif

Attachments

• amp stand.jpg
    amp stand.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 3
Spent an hour fiddley farten around attempting to get my scanner to work .Must have died of old age or something .

Pizz on it ,off to buy another .

Mornin' everyone. I'm sore from yesterday. I swung a 660 in the bucket for about 5 minutes, I guess that was enough to do it. Super stump and roots to do today.

Nice Brian... Lunch at home and the rest of the day is yours.. Sweet!

Just trying to get started here this AM ... Lilly had Katy and I up A LOT last night... So that and just plain being worn out from this week is requiring mucho cafe! Any way... Have a fence line to clear behind a garage and burn. I don't plan on it being a long day :P

Do tell, what is it?

OK, here it is - my amp holder. I made it so I could tilt the amp forward (so I can see the stupidly placed controls) and tilt it back again. Jay, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Attachments

• amp stand 002.jpg
    amp stand 002.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 3
  • amp stand 008.jpg
    amp stand 008.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 3
Back