Good Morning!

I have a rare Sunday job today. The customer is pouring concrete on Thursday where the tree is and I have the whole week booked up already. So I thought this way I could get the job and not have to move everyone else around. My Grandson's 2nd birthday party is this afternoon at 4:00 but I should be finished in plenty of time. My stepdaughter told us not to get him any presents as he has more toys than he can play with now, so I got him some books yesterday, cuz you can't have too many of those right?

Oh a job I just hate I must do today .For reasons unknown to me the danged window jumped the track on my mothers Jeep Grand Cherokee .

This requires pulling the door panel off and resetting the stupid thing .:(

No sense whining about it ,get-er done .:(

Happy birthday to your grandson Steve. And no there are never enough books when kids are concerned.. LOL

Snow day today.. Yup, woke up to a blanket of white. We had lightening storms last night. Was going to take the day off anyway. I have some things to do around here. They can wait 'till tomorrow. I am taking a day off! I damn well deserve it .. LOL The kids are happy about it too :D

I got my Ash tree taken down, the stump was a bit of a pita. Had a pickup load of firewood, gave it to my neighbor in exchange for him sweeping my walnuts last fall. Laid around watching Georgia Rule on HBO.

On a roll today .Cleaned out the garage .Cleaned the ashes out of the stove for the last time until next fall .Moved my unused wood out of the garage .Moved and stacked a cord of firewood . Changed the filters on my RO water filter . Bud time now .:givebeer:

Looked at 1 nice job this morning, more than likely be able to try speed lining on 2 of the 3 leaders.

Other than that, going to steam clean the undercarriage and engine on the truck as my friend has one on loan and it's gotta go back soon.

No work in the folder, but what are ya gonna do.

I didn't have anything going on today either, so I went and installed 80' of wood privacy fence. Broke my post hole digger hitting tree roots, but other than that it wasn't bad.

I once broke a little bone in my hand hitting rocks with a post hole digger...the doc asked me why I kept hitting them over and over :|:

Auger mo better. We finally broke down and bought one.. . Dang thing keeps paying for itself. We planted over 100 trees with it the other day... Holes were dug in less than 2 hours with breaks in rocky soil. Post hole digger is for removing dirt from the hole anymore ;)

I finally got my computer to boot up this morning. It was locked up and unresponsive when I got up this morning. Took about 6-7 tries restarting it (the only way I could turn it off was to unplug it) and it finally went into some sort of self check mode. After the scandisk process it booted up normally.

I hate this frikkin computer! :whine:

RJS, sounds like a good day to do a backup of critical data! Last time my computer farted I lost a hard drive full of stuff two days later. :(

I've never been able to figure out how to get data from one computer to another anyway. I still have two old computers here that I never got anything off them, BFD. And my disc drive took a crap when the computer was 3 months old so I only have backups from the first three months. All I need are my bookmarks and passwords, and I have most of those written down. Other than that it's just some pictures and emails.

I am hoping I'll have enough money next month to go pick up a laptop or something. I seriously hate this computer, it makes a frikkin racket when it's computing, and with Vista it does an awful lot of computing. When it gets going on an update (that I cannot stop) it will be so bad and so slow that I have to get up and walk away for 15 minutes.

Back