Good Morning!

Taking Katy and Lilly for the one week doctor appointment. Taking the boys with us and then back up into the mountains from the valley to see Grandma, Grandpa, Auntie Meredith and Uncle Eugene. Late Christmas thing. Any who.. Gotta roll.
Good to see you got some work there Brian.

skip ahead to 55 seconds if you want:D
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cHiGna20PAM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cHiGna20PAM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

mac1.gif

Good Morning all! We will be taking down the Christmas decorations today. :whine:

I think that's a good idea, Gigi. If I can get the monster tree 'undressed' maybe my son can drag it out since he's off school for a few more days.

I have a string of the new LED lights across the top of one of my living room walls. I'm thinking about just leaving it there all year. Kinda cool lights....if I put them on a blinker we could all disco.

:lol: Tom the tree guy just called .I can't believe he must have twenty or more cords of split wood but hasn't any dry .

I guess the old man is going to have to take this young'in aside and explain you can't split green oak in the fall and expect to burn it come winter .

No big deal ,I've got plenty .He is comming for a load before his old lady freezes to death . I don't think she views this as amusing :lol:

I have a string of the new LED lights across the top of one of my living room walls. I'm thinking about just leaving it there all year. Kinda cool lights....if I put them on a blinker we could all disco.

I got a disco ball for christmas. I also already have a LED light projector that hooks up to the stereo and goes with the music! I like to party in style.8)

Actually, LED's date back to the early part of the 20th century and were in wide use by the 70's.

Back