Good Morning!

Off to the garden center to put in a 4 hour shift hawking christmas trees.... sigh.

Then after I get home we will hunker down and watch the dvd I am burning at the moment, Happy Feet, supposed to be a cute movie.

Wife is considering options for supper, so far top of the list is a sausage and noodles dish with garlic bread. :D

Morning everyone, I have been awake for a couple of hours but stayed in bed watching The Sopranos on A&E. Likely story. Can I come for dinner Paul?

The one where the guy is up in the tree and I think has a saddle on, but is only held by a rope being held by his trusty assistant? Who I think gets hit in the head with a shovel thereby exposing a flaw in their system?

Good morning every one ... Going to just take the day for something around here to do. No burn day again.:X:|:
See what tomorrow brings. Katy is going to work 1/2 day today so I will have the boys. All works out :)

The one where the guy is up in the tree and I think has a saddle on, but is only held by a rope being held by his trusty assistant? Who I think gets hit in the head with a shovel thereby exposing a flaw in their system?

Gotta love the people skills of Paulie Walnuts.:lol:

I hope she appreciates your efforts, Gary. I sure wouldn't do it. I agree with Gigi, you're a good man....tell her we hope she knows how lucky she is!! :D

Well another day in paradise. Nice warm day. Took another day off. I was going to commit to work today and play some catch up if it had been a burn day. But to no avail...... No burn.. Worked out though. I came down with a fever last night and I am sore as all get out. Think I might have a kidney infection. So Katy is going to get me some cranberry juice and I have antibiotics to take. Rob is going to do a part day helping a customer with a wood shed roof and such. Had another cancellation today that makes about one a week of late. So we are starting to see the effects of the economy in our work. Tree work has halted for the most part. Brushing schedule has been existent since summer into Dec. and we still have huge amounts of burning to do once they open the season up again with some burn days. Should also be able to start extracting some fire wood here soon to fill some orders this winter if need be. Made a deal with a client that will trade some work for use of his jeep. So I will do some chipping less the cost of the chipper but still get payed on the labor in return for the jeep. Should work out :)
He is also a gun collector and we have a couple rifles on their way here from a family member. He is going to go through them and fix them all up safe and pretty as they have been sitting around for a spell. Barter can be good :)
Hope every one is having a good day. :)

I have a couple of fruitless mulberries to pollard about 20 miles away today. I need to change the chipper blades before I go as this stuff is hard to chip.

I actually have treework today, climbing job to boot. I'll be pruning a maple, half a day tops with clean-up. Still no snow.

Good morning... Poison oak removal for the next three days starts today... FUN FUN.. Job security. At least it's finally a burn day and we can burn as we go. Just don't inhale LOL

Hunker down and try not to breath it much. I rarely have a problem nor does the rest of the crew. Best not to inhale much of it, so just dodge it pretty much. Eyes burn a lil at the end of the day. And I have tears all the way to the bank ;)

Oh shit, PI tears me up but good. It takes about 3 days before I break out, but then I'm covered in itchy blisters for a week or two. The worst part is that many times I don't know when I've come in contact with it. By the time my body reacts it's way too late to do anything.
:cry:

Never had a reaction to PI for the most part either, guess my immune system sux. LOL Sorry Brian.. I know what that shat does to Katy and I would not want that reaction for anyone ... Shhhhhh she looks like Princess Fiona when she gets it... Don't tell I said so ;) LOL

Back