Good Morning!

This is the good time of year for the removal too. All the leaves are off, no pollen, and the sap is mostly in the roots. And you DO NOT want to handle the stuff in the rain. You get wet and the oils spread even better over the skin for a really good case. SO no rain today was a good thing :D Anybody that works in it and is susceptible to reaction should wear a tyvek suit or just stay out of it. I've worn the suits on really wet leafy spring days just to save my self some grief... Aint fun itching especially when you are trying to sleep.

Katy is the same way. I hired a kid this year and he worked one day and ended up in the hospital. He took off his long sleeve shit part way through the day and when I saw it... it was too late all that came out of my mouth as I went running towards him was NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Was a dang good worker too. People that don't have much or any reaction only make up 10 percent of the population at best ... The rest if in contact usually end up on steriods and shots. Its bad news for most people. Rob, Jeremy, Shirli and myself are pretty lucky. Most aren't.

i get it but not to bad, ill go around if its easy, otherwise i dont mind going through. my buddy eats it:O

I seem to remember another little discussion about poison oak recently. :|:

Household bleach mixed with water, half and half, is a great remedy...keep saying that like a broken record: Bleach and water bleach and water bleach and water...oh f@ck it. :D

Willie,
Tell your buddy he is being a dumb-ass. Just because you have been immune in the past doesn't mean he will remain immune. I have heard how sick people that have used the vines in a fire get. Imagine what you be like if you get it from eating it.

For the second day in a row I have used the timer on my coffee maker. Awesome man, like having a servant. My Wife was laying on the couch coughing and I suggested she should go outside and smoke some more cigarettes, and she just glared at me. Anyway mornin' ya'll (notice the correct southern spellin' on that).

seems to be keeping him immune, he doesnt get any kind of rash from it. been eating leaves for years

Hahahahaha!

For the second day in a row I have used the timer on my coffee maker. Awesome man, like having a servant.

Back when I had a roommate, I cut a deal with him over coffee making. I said he could take his choice: Prepare the coffee maker the night before, orrrrr wake the person who DID that chore up in the morning by serving them a cup of coffee. He hated anything like doing the dishes, so he opted to be the server. He had to get up earlier than me, anyway. Now THAT was like having a servant, LOL!

Anyone getting chased to hang christmas lights this year? I got them up in a jiffy this year. :shifty:

Attachments

• xmas lights.jpg
    xmas lights.jpg
    417.8 KB · Views: 4
For the second day in a row I have used the timer on my coffee maker. Awesome man, like having a servant. My Wife was laying on the couch coughing and I suggested she should go outside and smoke some more cigarettes, and she just glared at me. Anyway mornin' ya'll (notice the correct southern spellin' on that).

Hey Steve, I saw where Butch told you that was the way to spell it, but I don't think he's absolutely right. It is also correctly spelled y'all. And I think more often as well.

Google it if you don't believe me.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y'all
http://www.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/yall.html
http://www.silverspider.com/2003/yall-vs-yall/

There's lots more where that came from :|:.

That is funny, Paul. I see nests built by crows up in the trees that look like that. Throw a coat hanger in and some ratty paper, and you might get a crow giving a second look.

Ha, good morning. 3.45 am here. Just woke up to find the chunk of ash tree finally out of my eye. :D Gotta head off in 3 hours to move a load of junk wood, and give two bids at the neighbors. :)

I am getting excited, the Habitat Gala is tomorrow night! It is a dress up affair, very rare down here. I am even getting my hair done!

Come on V. I have no work for today as we kicked rear and got it all done yesterday. I have a funeral to go to this afternoon for a guy who my Father and I rented farmland from for 25 years. He was in pretty bad health already (from a lifetime of drinking) and fell at a restaurant a week ago, at the emergency room his kidneys shut down and he died.

got the guys going this am, gotta do payroll and pick up the house a bit. theres a fella from PA. coming to interview for a job next spring, seems like a good hand over the phone!

Back