Good Morning!

I'm waiting for pictures, Gigi. How bout the whole gig, dress and all!!? :D

I'm not sure what I'd do if I was invited to a formal affair again....Carhartts or Levi, do you think? :|:

No tree work today, gotta replace a headlight in my car and clean my bucket truck and sharpen everything. Got work for tomorrow.

Good morning all... I am still trying to wake up and I have had about 6 cups of coffee. I am taking the day off and resting if I have my way of it. I was almost too tired to do the tree work I did yesterday. So I really need to rest. The boys saw to it that I was not to sleep in today. LOL.. I am supposed to be up and on it. They had to give me up yesterday to work, so no holds barred today ... ;)
So I am going to slowly wake up (sort of) and give the boys some much needed attention (you wold never know we took them to work Sat. ) Then when it gets a little warmer this afternoon, I might (should and really have to) winterize the water systems out side and such. Swamp coolers need removed. There is also a honey do list for a sofa removal, replacement, and same with a dining table....
Man I am getting more tired out just thinking about it...:lol::|:
Maybe I can hide in the shed....:/:
JK should be an ok day...

Slept in today, been plowing and sanding at all hours of the night, morning, and day. I'm just gonna chill at home and wait for some more snow or a callout for sanding whichever comes first.8)

went to the shop this morning and got some new shoes put on the wife's car, read the paper (a rarity for me), back home, played with little guy for 1/2 an hour now watching a movie on the computer. I have an evening shift at the christmas tree lot so I gotta take off around 3:30, oh and I have to stop by the tire shop and get a refund for the seperate charges for mounting and balancing and new valve stems... sneaky buggers. :shifty:

Boring day today. Raining, but in the mid 50's. One extreme to the other, about 30 yesterday. I really have nothing to do, days like this I wish I had a big barn, to hang out and clean shop.

Just got back from Muzzle loader hunting. Nice warm walk in sat with my boy then the clouds came in and the rain came down..."Weather not fit for man OR beast!"

Hot tea, warm house then outside to fix the truck....

Enjoy your day!

I'm bored and broke enough to go help a buddy for a couple days hanging vinyl siding on a couple buildings for $10 per hour. Just something to do to get out of the house.

I made a good trade on the stock market with my IRA account, used $1600 to make $450 in 2 days. A dozen more trades like that over the next few months and I'll make back everything I lost this year.

Just trying to wake up here... Got Rob and Jeremy all lined out for the day. Two day job. I will join them on it tomorrow. Getting ready to take kids and Katy down to her doctor in the valley and get the scoop on when the baby is to be born. The boys have had me home 3 days in a row and are all over me.. LOL They are beside themselves having some one elses attention vs mom for a change.
:)

There was a shooting in our burg last night about 10minutes down the road from me right on the outskirts of town. I haven't heard all the details yet just that it was a drug deal gone bad. I know for lots of y'all down there it would be no big deal but up here it's unheard of. Things are getting crazy I tell ya.

snow / rain here Squishie, I have an evening shift at the garden center, if it sticks (the snow) then I might get to plow with the tractor they have for loading topsoil etc. I like to take the pin out that matches the left and right brake together. :) I will do a couple spins for you Che if I get the chance.

I got Bub from his crib today, he was sitting up and wacking his aquarium on and off. We went to the window and he looked out at the snow and was mesmerized for about 30 seconds, NOTHING keeps his attention that long, it was cute. :D

Hey Skwishey! When those drug dealers come up and start shooting each other in front of your driveway, go out there and tell them that guns are illegal in Canada. That'll make 'em stop. :P

ps: Be sure to tell them that you're a law abiding citiz.. , I mean subject of the Canadian government and you don't believe anybody should have guns except policemen.

Me, I'd pop a cap in their ass. :lol:

Back