Good Morning!

it wasn't me.....dude, I told you to buy the mofo..1800 was a good deal....buy now, pay later. Did he really sell it?

I've got a meeting with a couple of bigwigs and a squeaky wheel a$$clown constituent who has been trying to get ALL of the trees on his street cut down for the past 8 years (all documented:D) at least he has a legit reason, the birds are pooping on his car:|:

Hey, birds are pooping on my bucket truck..... and I don't park it under a tree. Perhaps the county can isolate all airspace to a height of 100,000 feet over my property.:|:

What? You expect ME to deal with my own problems? That is the guvmint's job man!:P

Wow, that reminds me of a column I read this morning. Here's part of it:

Barack Obama gave a speech yesterday where he laid out his housing plan. In his speech he actually said that he does not accept an American where Washington's only message to working people is that "you're on your own."

Now what does this really mean? It means that when it comes to the nanny government, you never get pushed out of the nest. You never have to fly on your own. You never have to fend for yourself or look to your family and friends for help. Nope ... not in an ObamaNation. An ObamaNation means that you have the privilege of being born into a wonderful womb to tomb, cradle to grave nanny state where you always have the government to depend on.

Translation: When the going gets rough, you always have a friendly caretaker government that will take money away from someone who has made better choices and worked harder than you, and give you that money to pave the way. How nice.

Obama wants to "reaffirm that fundamental American belief" that we are all in this together. Gee, I don't remember that fundamental belief being touted by our Founding Fathers. I thought their messages rang more to the tune of individual freedom and liberty. I thought the American Dream was allowing everyone, no matter where they came from, the chance to achieve personal success and be whatever you could work to achieve. But somehow along the way, we have ended up with Barack Obama's version of the American Dream: a collective society that is controlled by the government.

Don't these phrases sound familiar? Think about it. Barack Obama does not want you to be self-sufficient. He wants you to rely on the government for everything, including housing, which was the point of the speech he made yesterday. Liberals like Obama detest the idea of being able to do something on your own. Why? Independent people don't need government. Independent people don't need an ObamaNation.

Gub ment is Californicated Redneck. I speak middle America Redneck, Texas Redneck and Florida Cracker.

Morning everyone! Another overcast morning here. Because I am a true glutton for punishment, going to talk to some more car salesman today

Gub ment is Californicated Redneck. I speak middle America Redneck, Texas Redneck and Florida Cracker.

Hey, don't be doggin the Florida Cracker. :D When Lauri was in college, she would call when she needed some cash. Her line to us was, Crackers are broke these days!

Back