Good Morning!

I'm werkin today, finishing up Friday's job. The dude added chit to it thus messing up my schedule for Friday (wedding rehersal, wedding Saturday).

Don't know if he knows it yet but he's giving up a couple extra benji's over the original bid.

Some people can't fathom:
Bidded work + extra work= more money

And you're still home. No crane today?

It appears not. It seems the a combination of a downed chipper and a no show crane operator is gonna force me to actually take off this holiday. No biggie, I worked a bit sat and sun so I guess I adjust to not working today.
Ha. Something told me NOT to load up my gear this am.

I've got a big spikeless prune lined up today and now it's blowing and raining this morning. For me that's enough to postpone things, maybe get some quoting in today if I can.

I'm werkin today, finishing up Friday's job. The dude added chit to it thus messing up my schedule for Friday (wedding rehersal, wedding Saturday).

Don't know if he knows it yet but he's giving up a couple extra benji's over the original bid.

Some people can't fathom:
Bidded work + extra work= more money

Don't you love it. They ask while your there, "Can you take that tree down too?". You go to hand them the bill, "Why is this more, I thought since you were here you'd just do it".

Ha!

Gotta love it.

This guy quadroupled a tiny little pile of limbs into a fairly sizable pile of shit for me to haul off. If he would have told me I could have put it in the trailer before the 6 river birches and it wouldn't have been a big deal.

Then again, the asshat left his sprinkler system on for me to work in. Seems it goes off 4-6 times a day, I'll be back to remove the rest of the trees soon enough. :evil:

I just bid on the spot if people are adding stuff, I love it when people add work cause you're already there with all your equipment/gear anyways.8)

Lol my worker/uncle drives a big cadillac. The dude cracks me up I didn't realize how old he is, 62 working day in day out with me. He's a hardcore fo sure.

ha no caddys here other than for climbing:D stay away from mochas, once you start they are addicting:D

ha, you musta not tried it yet. some day they will bring them to you in the bush. :) oh and im comfortable with my masculine girlie coffee:D

I'm done with it :)

I'll grind the stumps in the morning, gotta go back and get the lift/mini and take them to the other side of town for the rest of the week.

He didn't add it by saying, "Hey I added a lot more stuff to the pile that I want you to haul off, just let me know how much extra it was when we settle up." I got there, loaded the little birches, backed to the back yard and saw the pile was much larger than it started.

If he woulda told me ahead of time, I doubt it woulda cost him any extra.

Good morning everyone. I was planning on working today, but last night my guys called and wanted the day off. Brian, I haven't noticed that trend here. I thought they leaned towards young girls, a little on the chubby side and preoccupied talking to someone behind them while they were getting my order.

Back