Good Morning!

Che, I dunno, my wife is home on Maternity leave, she is taking care of the cleaning around here these days ;)

Good morning TreeHousers! Another day of tree and heat battle ahead, bleagh. I could do w/o the heat part for sure!
I had to slay a coupla trolls yesterday. It seems that the portly down under wannabe (and his 'lil lopa buddy) treeclimber slipped in here and I had to hose em into the gutter, AGAIN. Another bleagh!
The TreeHouse tees are getting closer! I still have to approve the three color scheme, I sure hope it looks good. If it doesn't look right I'll go back to the original B & W shirt.

Wake up people!
124.gif

Che, I dunno, my wife is home on Maternity leave, she is taking care of the cleaning around here these days ;)

Oh....I just thought maybe you had a crew in while she was in the hospital. :D

j/k.....lucky for you! But, I'm kinda betting topless cleaning is the last thing she wants to do right now (sorry....a little breast feeding humor.) ;)

Butch....I hear you about the heat, I'm sure not looking forward to it.

I'm headed out to butcher a Hemlock hedge. It's about 8' tall and he wanted it down to 4'. I told him no more than 25%, and that it's going to look like hell anyways. They want it done so it's getting a treatment from the 200t.

Good morning everyone. I'm taking my Parents to Fresno to visit with their grandson. His band is opening for Carrie Underwood tonight at the Save Mart center in Fresno. We're not going to the concert, we are just going down to have lunch with him. It's about a 1 hr. 45 min. drive.

I've got a meeting with a couple of bigwigs and a squeaky wheel a$$clown constituent who has been trying to get ALL of the trees on his street cut down for the past 8 years (all documented:D) at least he has a legit reason, the birds are pooping on his car:|:

A gorgeous sunny day today, taking it off except for my dental work this afternoon. No new teeth yet just a 'sizing' I guess. Seems to be taking forever.

As a matter of fact taking the rest of the week off, got some 'stuff' happening the next couple of days so I gets to hangout with the family and chill.

OTG=I've got a meeting with a couple of bigwigs and a squeaky wheel a$$clown constituent who has been trying to get ALL of the trees on his street cut down for the past 8 years (all documented) at least he has a legit reason, the birds are pooping on his car

Another good case for public flogging

That's ok Brendon, just put the money toward your new GRCS and don't sweat it.
;)

Um, um, um...that GRCS is still available actually:cry:. If interested you guys can contact Dooley himself, I haven't called him yet to confirm payment. I have cold feet about it, sending someone random almost $2g's, and plus the fact I just can't pull the money. Things are tight as a whores dream and I don't want to push myself over the limits. :( If a couple of these jobs I've bid come through I would be a little less tense about it. For another $500 from wesspur I can count that it will come, brand new, and they aren't selling out as far as I know.

Dammit.

harsh!
it would be tough to send off 2grand. use your credit cardso can claim fraud if it goes south

I'm harsh?

Nah, someone just needs to kick him in the nuts so he'll get more self confidence.

I'll pay for it, you can pay me back whenever, interest free.

Or, you can just man up.

Back