Good Morning!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
As long as you have big floppy boots and a red nose.

The morning is completely over, it's mid afternoon and I'm headed out to chip come cedars for what should be some outstanding pay.

6:30 here, just about to hop in the trucks and get rolling on another week. I sure hope it's as good as the last one!8)

Ha if I got a haircut then I'd have to get a real job! I already had one of those and it wasn't working out so good. :D

Ha if I got a haircut then I'd have to get a real job! I already had one of those and it wasn't working out so good. :D

I gave it the old college try at having a regular job too. I was kind of like a dog in a cage at the dog pound. Somebody adopt me! Before I go postal.

Good morning all, we're finally getting some nice weather around here! Phones have been ringing off d hook. After a few sunny days in a row its like people suddenly realize they have a tree in front of their house:|:

Hey everyone, I'm not lost just putting in a lot of hours. Will check in when I can.

Wish I could, but this is the season when the grass is growing so it is my busiest time of the year. Things should slow down in a couple of months.

Frigging sick with some stupid kind of cold that's making me lose my voice. No time for it though gotta push through to try and stay somewhat on schedule.:(

Good luck with that, Squishey. I'm just getting over a 24+ hour bug that knocked me for a loop Monday and yesterday. I'm feeling much better today but I have nothing planned. I may just lounge around the house today or perhaps do some housework if I get motivated.

Glad you are feeling better Brian, I had something similar recently. Knocked me for a loop also!

Feel better Squish!

Well today feels like a holiday as I have to wait around this morning to get the call on my new pto and then a whole lotta driving and wrenching to hopefully get things up and rolling for tomorrow. 8)

And I'm still fighting that damn cold, the fact that we had frost here this morning probably isn't helping either!

Have to replace an a/c compressor on my wife's car today.
Just HATE working on small foreign cars. Each time I do, I get skinned up hands because the damm thing is so cramped.

I need a young asian with little bitty skinny hands, who won't talk back.

I need a young asian with little bitty skinny hands, who won't talk back.

does your wife approve?

heading to ashland pretty quick for a steep hillside fire fuels reduction job. gonna have to work sat to finish the little clear cut job:cry:

Back