Good Morning!

i got to go chip up 5 trees i fell yesterday that the guys didn get to. but first im going to breakfast with a buddy

getting ready for an exciting day at the garden shop. found a dusting of snow on the ground, likely similiar to what Roger saw in Seattle. Lets have some spring already!!

Good morning Treehouse. :)
I think I'm going out for breakfast this morning. And the Maitland Art Festival is this weekend, so I may go walk around and look at arty things for a while. It's warm enough that shorty shorts and skimpy halter tops will be in abundance, I better wear sunglasses.
8)

Another road trip yesterday.This time the Ohio GTG at half way accross the state.Thank heaven the weather held out.

Nice collection of sawyers and equipment,some old ,some new ,some fast ,some not so .

I was pleased with the performance of the 038 Mag.Not the fastest but due to the fact it only had 15 minutes or less running time on a rebuild,not too shabby .The compression is coming up real fast on that thing as the rings are seating in . A couple of hours of running time will improve that thing very dramatically .

Attachments

• Ohio GTG 08 003.jpg
    Ohio GTG 08 003.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Ohio GTG 08 004.jpg
    Ohio GTG 08 004.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Ohio GTG 08 005.jpg
    Ohio GTG 08 005.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 40
you need a good woman:D to cure that

The truth... although it would cut into the both the toy and evil toy fund. :lol:

I just need some time to blast a few clay pidgeons, and time to talk with my toy dealer to discuss the new, evil, play thing. :evil:

I'm having an AR 15 custom built... :/:

Got a couple more pines to slay today and finish cleaning up a decent little two day job. Man I'm loving the mini for a job like this, takedown eight trees chip the limbs and leave the wood. Although I must say the little loaders certainly have their limitations weight wise, still a whole lot better than by hand though.

No, no tree length log moving whatsoever I need bigger machines now.:D

Running around today doing a bunch of little jobs, should add up to a pretty good day I think.

I'm cleaning a bunch of almond seedlings out of a water retention pond today. Should be a good equipment day also.

installing some cedars, soil and a little japanese maple (butterfly) today, then off to view a tree for a valuation as someone decided they want to put a sidewalk in where the tree is and wont or cant consider any other options.

... a little japanese maple (butterfly) today,

Do you mean Cut leaf? Never heard of this common name 'butterfly'.

Acer...what?

I was amazed when I found out all the different varieties of jap. maples

acer palmatum 'Butterfly' a smallish cultivar with variegated green leaves.

Its one of my faves along with: shindeshojo, shishigashira, orido nishiki and floating clouds.

http://www.summerwindsca.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=plants.plantDetail&plant_id=1552

doss_1114480406_765.jpg
[/

Ahhh, they should get a grip. Maybe send them one of those calendars to make them feel better
:)

Back