What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 467K
I’ve made it through most of the rain you sent this way. I’m sure the wind is coming shortly but why do you have to send the cold temps again? Can’t you keep that?

Screenshot_20230411-180148.png

Bone dry for around here. We haven't had rain in awhile. I hope it doesn't mess up the clover I planted. I'm assuming the wildflower seeds were never gonna sprout cause they never do, but the lack of rain certainly isn't helping.

High seventies breezy yesterday. 80 today windy and very low humidity. All of southeastern Wisco is on fire watch with burn bans in place.

I shortened grass last Monday. The temps were decent and I was able to skip big sections. If you gotta do dumb shit, that was about as good as it gets.

It's starting to get hot. It'll be 90 degrees on Monday. Here we go! Soon it'll be as hot as 115 degrees for weeks on end. I hate this time of year because it's impractical to climb unless you enjoy heat strokes. If I can find a tree with a nice, broad canopy, then it might not be so bad, but whenever I leave my apartment during such times, I feel like I'm inside of a Weber grill. I wish they made indoor climbing gyms for arborists. How dope would that be?

It’s a beautiful morning. A chance of thunder storms mid to late afternoon. Then temps are gonna drop a bit with lows around freezing again for a few days.

Warm and humid here. It's looking like Tuesday will be grass shortening day. It really took off with the rain we've had. My clover's taking it's sweet ass time coming up. I wish it worked as fast as the stupid grass. Still no sign of the wildflowers. Probably another pouch of sawdust. It's like Lucy with the football. I can't resist giving it yet another try...

Screenshot_2023-04-16_18-02-38.png

ZOMG!!11!! winds just came through, and it's now raining. Heard a limb break, and I was wondering what I lost this time. It came from the neighbor's place. A Norway(I think) maple lost a big limb.

Back