What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

One of our first few dinner dates, we went to a nice sea food and steak house. She ordered the salmon. I ordered a New York and Shrimp. She could hardly sit at the table with me. Just the smell of it bothered her. Like her body was afraid of it.
Later days we went to a chinese place and some how a tempora shrimp had got in her orange chicken. Benadryl time. She only bit into it but did not eat it. Dr ran some tests. Highly allergic. Lilly too. Bummed me out.
One night the girls went out to a ladies function.. surf and turf night for me and the boy. Bought some lobster tail to grill with the steaks.what a treat for us. Rare we ever get that opportunity.

Long day today, and skipped lunch, yet all I want is a nice big garden salad, xtra bacon bits and spicy French dressing. Washing it down w/a good beverage (Troegenator)

One of our first few dinner dates, we went to a nice sea food and steak house. She ordered the salmon. I ordered a New York and Shrimp. She could hardly sit at the table with me. Just the smell of it bothered her. Like her body was afraid of it.
Later days we went to a chinese place and some how a tempora shrimp had got in her orange chicken. Benadryl time. She only bit into it but did not eat it. Dr ran some tests. Highly allergic. Lilly too. Bummed me out.
One night the girls went out to a ladies function.. surf and turf night for me and the boy. Bought some lobster tail to grill with the steaks.what a treat for us. Rare we ever get that opportunity.
We took a friend to the hospital because they grilled his steak at a hibachi place without cleaning the flat top grill first after grilling some kind of shrimp and shellfish
He grew up with us and has no idea he was allergic it was bad.

Pig roast yesterday for our Halloween party IMG_20221022_174759074.jpg
We smoked baked beans and onions also
It was delicious