What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

20220902_172759.jpg Enough with the diet.
I went to 3 restaurants but since I don't speak Slovak, I couldn't get the message across that I don't eat meat.
Finally settled for pizza because there was a young waitress, who spoke english.
For which I tipped her outrageously.
They make lousy pizza but brew fine beer.

So you are the one.
I once made a post proclaiming how excellent Chech beer is ( Jim can testify to this, I sent him a can) ( How did that go down, Jim?)
A Slovak on the forum said their beer was just as fine.
I totally agree.
Got any pointers to where I should go and what to see?

I think Pete (@Raj) is the other Slovak on here. I don't believe I made that comment, as I don't think I've ever had the pleasure of having a Slovak beer, but I can ask my family/friends from there what they recommend. Will try to get back on that ASAP..

The Czechs and Slovaks had a beer rivalry for ages. They would send samples of beer back and forth claiming it was the better beer. The Czechs sent a sample, with a note saying "You can test this sample in a laboratory". The Slovaks sent a note back "The horse is healthy".

I've had both beers in Europe, but I am required to say Slovensko pivo is the best.

Just heard from my cousin (night owl who doesn't sleep well). He said most by Šariš, Steiger and Topvar are good. He said if your fortunate enough to find them, almost every beer from ERB and Urpiner would be a treat (especially the darks; he knows me well).

Somebody put a lot of though into designing it.
Easy to set up and lots of neat details.
I sleep in Big Agnes bags, too.