The Official Critter Thread

If it waits here patiently all the day to get its lunches at the so convenient local restaurant, I doubt that's pregnancy :D

We can really feel the cubic yards intake of air, in something like... 2 seconds ! Just a small idea of the power of this amazing biomachine.
Funny, at first, I though that was a submerged hull of a race boat. Then ... whoa!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No the most recent sighting/photo was on a ski slope taken by a guy on chairlift, the pic is in the article. The opening pic in article is trail cam from a gulo gulo spotted previously in Cali

That's awesome. Yesterday when I posted I was thinking it won't be long till they're in yosemite, near you

Driving home today after work I saw a small hawk (maybe Cooper's hawk given the size and behavior) fly low across the road with a baby crow in its talons. The bambino was struggling mightily and 2 adult crows were going crazy mobbing the heck out of the hawk. I watched em for a minute as the hawk landed a couple times perhaps to subdue its catch but the adults buzzed and attacked him so he'd pick up his prey and fly off again with it. Crazy to see the hawk trying to make off with the fledgling

Damn bro. Even nastier in slow motion

What a way to go

Back