The Official Critter Thread

Nope, we got a different thread for those.
Good thing, too.
Otherwise we would have effing cats all over the Mutts thread.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Common perhaps, but oh so amazing a life form

For agrument sake, he is pretty chill. My guy and I stood on opposite sides of the web and watched him spin up five flies in two minutes.

They're everywhere here, and will actually cross paths in the woods. That was the worst part of hunting season lol, running into those as you come or go often in the dark

We get these guys...

9-HHRPHZRIHVZRL8-ZILUZIL9-ZGL1-ZQL6-ZSL8-ZRL9-Z2-HHRNHYH8-LUZEHJHIHBH0-LEZHLEZRLOHIHYHWHJH4-LLR9-HNZ5-L.jpg

They aren't everywhere, but if you're in a woods that has them, it seems like every two trees has one of their webs between them. Irritating as hell.

I had a groundy this one time that had a actual Bird Eating Spider as a pet.
This guy managed to buy one over here despite them being illeagle,as it grew he fed it larger and larger meals.One day it escaped and he was to afraid to sleep in his own apartment incase it attacked him and he was staying at his moms.

What a dickhead,he never found it.

Wow, what is that beast?
Micrathena gracilis

They're really ugly, but pretty benign. The biggest thing is the damned webs. You have to walk through the woods waving a stick in front you. I'll follow my boss through the woods, while he leads waving a stick, and tell him "Well, at least I won't get any webs on my knees". He's short :^P

Micrathena gracilis

They're really ugly, but pretty benign. The biggest thing is the damned webs. You have to walk through the woods waving a stick in front you. I'll follow my boss through the woods, while he leads waving a stick, and tell him "Well, at least I won't get any webs on my knees". He's short :^P
I saw one recently, it was bright yellow and red, and almost twice as big as the brown and white ones.

Back