Regarding Covid

Something to do with science, I think...or is it math?

Imagine when we hit that 90% vaccinated mark....and we’re still being overrun with Covid...all because of that stubborn 10% that won’t take the jab!

Last edited:
Denmark is 85% vaccinated and cases of Covid are so low, we've dropped all restrictions.
We live like before Covid.

So where do you get that" as more people are vaccinated, cases go up?".

I miss the restrictions a lot.

Holy shit do I miss restrictions! 2020 was the best year ever. People stayed in their houses, and out of my way. Wearing a mask was a trivial price to pay for that utopia.

Be easy to see who are travellers, then.
No-one else are wearing masks.

• Because of the current situation in Denmark, all travelers may be at risk for getting and spreading COVID-19 variants.
How does Covid know which ones are travelers and which are natives?

Stig says Denmark is nearly cured. Fiona says they’ve had no new cases in fifteen months. I find it hard to believe it’s just the vax that’s curing them. America has had multiple cases of Covid among the vaxxed.

I don’t believe that’s the entire issue, John. Folks here are getting Covid AFTER being vaccinated. That’s not “beating Covid”. I think there’s more at play. Stig mocks fat Americans. Is it lifestyle? Geography? Social habits? I’ve heard people say this or that state has more fat folks. So if they moved to a different state they’d be magically slim? I don’t think so.

I’ve heard people say this or that state has more fat folks. So if they moved to a different state they’d be magically slim? I don’t think so.
That's a *culture thing. Mississippi is a "fat" state. If a family from there moved to Colorado(a "thin" state), but didn't change their lifestyle, they wouldn't become thin.

*It's actually more than culture, but imo, it has the most profound effect.

I agree. I say Covid is the same. I’m not a real social person. I don’t run from people but I don’t seek them either. Some people are very social. I think that (and other personal traits) has more to do with Covid transmission than whether or not one has been vaccinated.

For example, a graph was posted yesterday comparing Israel’s and India’s Covid. Kyle said there was no comparison (3rd world vs 1st world). Alabama alone is over 3x the size of Denmark, and comprises a vast array of geographical differences. America as a whole has hot/humid, cool/dry, mountainous, desert, coastal...densely populated urban areas, sparsely populated rural areas...I think it would be quite difficult to render any sort of logical comparison between the two.

Last edited:
I tend to agree. Comparisons and contrasts can be made, but that's gonna take the rigorous analysis of a full blown research paper. Anything on a forum like this will be incorrect and incomplete.

Back