Regarding Covid

Be interesting to see what the naysayers make of this.

I think it's interesting because Merck was the company that brought Ivermectin to the market.

Since everyone in the world knows that Ivermectin is absolutely worthless as an antiviral.....Merck probably had to start from scratch and had absolutely NO data whatsoever available when trying to produce an antiviral from scratch.....in absolute record time.

I think it's interesting because Merck was the company that brought Ivermectin to the market.

Since everyone in the world knows that Ivermectin is absolutely worthless as an antiviral.....Merck probably had to start from scratch and had absolutely NO data whatsoever available when trying to produce an antiviral from scratch.....in absolute record time.

Do you have something to suggest as why it is/was viewed as it has been, at different points in time?

You sarcastically asserted that the antiviral has been maligned?

Do you have a suggestion about why it was/ is viewed as it was/ is?

I wouldn’t count something read on FB as “testing”, though I’d credit folks’ experience as more valid to me, at least, than what passes for testing as it has come to be defined in the last few years.

Anecdotal experience isn't worth much more than an "Interesting..." response. It's low quality evidence. That's a possible clue that you should do a proper study and really see what's going on(They have to one degree or another), but until then, its' value isn't much greater than zero.

More anecdotal evidence: I personally know ten people who have gotten rona, taken Ivermectin, and recovered within a week with no lingering effects. I also know nine people who have gotten rona, sought help at a hospital, were intubated and ventilated, and died within two weeks.

Monoclonal antibodies work so this administrations FDA had to step in and control the supply to doctors and hospitals. Ivermectin must not be that good or else it would be controlled also. Neither evidently are on the stockholders list of money makers.

More anecdotal evidence: I personally know ten people who have gotten rona, taken Ivermectin, and recovered within a week with no lingering effects. I also know nine people who have gotten rona, sought help at a hospital, were intubated and ventilated, and died within two weeks.

But Scott says it doesn't kill people, now you got me all confused.

Monoclonal antibodies work so this administrations FDA had to step in and control the supply to doctors and hospitals. Ivermectin must not be that good or else it would be controlled also. Neither evidently are on the stockholders list of money makers.

Kinda cute how you think Covid exists only in the US.

I know a guy on the internet who said the vaccine was safe. Good enough for me!

I also know a guy on the internet who used ivermectin to overcome Covid. Food enough for me!

Wait...who do I listen to? The one who speaks from personal experience...or the one who’s quoting yet other folks off the internet? It’s all so confusing...

“Kinda cute how you think Covid exists only in the US.”

Kinda cute how you “think” you know what I think. If you actually did you wouldn’t respond to my posts.

Their vaccines must be better than the ones in the U.S. There have been quite a few cases post-vax over here. The “good” thing about getting Covid AFTER you’ve been vaxxed is...you always know you caught it from someone who is NOT vaxxed. At least that’s what they say...

BACKGROUND: The FDA's Center for Veterinary Medicine has recently become aware of increased public visibility of the antiparasitic drug ivermectin after the announcement of a research article that described the effect of ivermectin on SARS-CoV-2 in a laboratory setting. The Antiviral Research pre-publication paper, The FDA-approved drug ivermectin inhibits the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in vitro documents how SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19) responded to ivermectin when exposed in a petri dish.

I think lots of stuff will kill covid in a petri dish. A long way from how a virus works.

Hell, who cares, go get some and report your findings.

I’m sure the members on here who’ve used it just did so for their five minutes of fame. And of course, to be mocked for not using “acceptable” measures to fight the most famous virus of our time...

Back