Regarding Covid

I know that there are hospitals and doctors that are prescribing Ivermectin.

I wonder if Merck's new antiviral will be more or less money than its Ivermectin? I bet it might be more.

Wonder why Ivermectin is a dirty word. Horse Wormer you know.

But fenbendazole is fine. You worm your horses with fenbendazole.....but they also use it as a chemo drug.

We should probably ridicule cancer patients for using "horse wormer".....

SF study on break threw infections and varients in vaccinated and unvaccinated. Antibody resistant varients in the vaccinated.
Not yet peer reviewed.

Wikipedia is a tool of mind control.. fine if you want to look up the details on some celebrity, but far from any representation of truth when it comes to controlling the public narrative.. the above hit piece on CHD uses Vox as a reference. Vox is known for spreading misinformation to sell a story... this Trustpilot review shows 90% 1 star bad reviews Vox is rated "Bad" with 1.5 / 5 on Trustpilot - https://www.trustpilot.com/review/vox.com

I've read a ton of stuff written by Bobby Kenndy and heard plenty of his speeches. and have yet to find one fact that he cites to be false. And Bobby has written a bunch of Tucker Carlson's monologues on the vaxx and the plandemic.

I believe the Leftie's favorite politician Trump took Ivermectin when he got Covid as well. I seem to recall he was back at work within 4-5 days running the country.
I seem to recall the doctors lied about his condition, AND he had (presumably) some of the best doctors in the world looking after him, with special treatments unavailable and undisclosed to the public, like all Presidents.

Certainly not full disclosure.

I went to a faith healer in San Cristobal Mexico, think it was 1996. He had a little picture of him and President George Bush hanging on the wall. He didn't speak much English and I didn't speak much Spanish, but I heard that when Bush had stomach cancer, they flew in 12 of the best faith healers from around the world to work on him. Looks like the Secret Service has a little more faith in faith healers than Stig.

As you may recall from prior legal updates, ICAN has been enforcing the FDA’s conditions in its emergency use authorizations (EUA) for the COVID-19 vaccines which prohibit making claims that these vaccines were approved as safe and effective. ICAN, for example, has successfully forced public health departments, including in New York and Michigan, to remove false claims about the safety and approval of these vaccines.

But because this is supposed to be the FDA’s job, ICAN filed a Citizen Petition with the FDA on March 29, 2021 demanding that the agency do its job and enforce the conditions it created when it granted the EUAs for the COVID-19 vaccines. This includes demanding that the FDA assure that state health departments stop making false claims about these vaccines in violation of the FDA’s EUAs. The FDA could have easily produced this result with a simple letter to each state health department asking them to not violate the EUAs.

Instead, the FDA has done nothing. Six months after filing our petition, the FDA has stated: “Because of the existence of other FDA priorities, we have not been able to reach a decision on the petition at this time … We will respond to your petition as soon as we have reached a decision on your request.”

It is highly concerning, and telling, that enforcement of its own EUAs of a novel product being promoted, administered, and mandated nationwide is not an “FDA priority.” It also seems apparent that the FDA aims to respond to this petition only after it is moot: that is, after the vaccines are licensed and the EUAs are no longer in place.

If the FDA cannot be trusted to enforce its own simple conditions for its EUAs, it is understandable that the public does not trust them on more complex decisions. ICAN will continue to shed light on the failings of our public health authorities.

To share this legal update, please use this link: https://www.icandecide.org/ican_press/fda-refuses-to-enforce-its-own-rules-against-misinformation-related-to-covid-19-vaccines/

Wikipedia: Major source of misinformation as per one of their original founders.

Attacking the hosting site without reading the article and the links to the actual CDC stats the author uses tends towards the strawman argument.
I read it.

Had a long conversation with my mom's doctor this morning regarding this topic and the various treatments. Bottom line: Doctors are being threatened with the loss of their medical license if they deviate from or speak out against the mainstream narrative being pushed by Fauci, AMA, CDC, NIH, et al. He was practically in tears as he said this.

Back