Regarding Covid

Everything @stig said was dead on, including the disinfectant. You can try to spin it however you want, but that is literally what he said during a covid briefing. You can tell he's actually serious and even says you'll need to use medical doctors to achieve this. There's no context to misconstrue, that's actually what he said and meant.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Still out of context Kyle.
He did not exactly understand the procedure he was briefed about.
There is a disinfecting procedure of the blood. But it is done like a transfusion.
Just the fact he said you would need medical professionals to get it done.
Let it go.
Oh wait. No cure for what you got. Never mind.

How is that possibly out of context, i quoted him and said the exact context and setting he gave it in? Btw what is this so called medical procedure called?

I am trying to find the exact procedure. But this is close. Anti-Viral Photodynamic Inactivation
Basically ridding plasma of different pathogens and bacteria. It had been talked about due to the fact Ultra violet light kills Corona quite efficiently.
So basically , like a dialysis for the kidneys say. Only what you are doing is using light and certain compounds to remove the virus from the blood, then putting the clean blood back.
"So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Best I can look up for you in my current limited time as there are many variants in treatment.
That's the basic Idea he was briefed on.
But ya know, since you are sick at home, maybe you could do a little more research your self........

How is that possibly out of context, i quoted him and said the exact context and setting he gave it in? Btw what is this so called medical procedure called
You left out the question mark in your quotes.
He literally, on camera, asked his Covid medical advisors behind him IF it was something we could do somehow, as the results were highly promising if possible.

They also masked more, since they didn't turn it into some political self identity thing like conservatives here did. In fact they were being overrun with it until they forced masking, and it didn't turn into some red state badge of courage there. There's some huge divisions in society on all sorts of issues, but the brunt of the animosity came from the antivax side on this one. The fact that you guys still care is proof enough of that, i got vaccinated and moved on years ago. I have covid right now, no big deal since I'm vaccinated, don't really care what people's opinions on the matter are, at all. My doctors suggested i get vaccinated, so i did, end of the story for me. That doesn't make me an uneducated sheep, on the contrary it simply made my body more resistant to the illness without the risks of getting it while i was undergoing chemo and didn't have a functional immune system.

What do you mean here? That we would vilify the source of what exactly? Alternative medicine with non medical journal sources as their proof? Yeah I'm gonna vilify that all day, because that's not where real medical science comes from. That's what is called media literacy, using the ability to tell instantly what is real and what is not simply by where it from where it comes from. The fact that Mick talked to a guy who said that horse dewormer is also effective is a cool story, but thats anecdotal at best, as much as i think that all parties involved are honest and trustworthy my health is worth more to me and so I'm gonna go with what my doctors say, and they go by what the studies say. That's what modern medicine is, and we're blessed to have it. If there are actual studies published demonstrating the efficacy of ivermectin I'll believe them, because then it would be from a reputable source. Until then nope, but since I'm vaccinated i simply don't care, I took the best medical advice available at the time and went with it, and i no longer need to bother. If my current infection for some reason gets bad, I'll go to the hospital and they'll treat me with some drug that has also undergone the same scrutiny in testing, because that's what modern science based medicine is.

We've come a long way from eating tiger bones and rhino horns and curing diseases with tobacco smoke and ritualistic dances, advancements and study in the medical field today are published in legit medical journals as they have been for over 100 years. Those studies are what i studied when i was doing chemo, and why i was able to catch and fix my original doctors ineptitude and save my own life from his malpractice, however well intentioned it was. Since i knew the studies, what they tested and their results, i could make logical informed decisions and could converse with my doctors on a more equal level, several actually got mad and wondered who i was talking to and was using to undercut their authority. I flatly denied second line treatment until they had fulfilled the requirements laid out in the standard of care guidelines, because i had read the studies that showed that complete remissions often look like partial ones on a pet scan because of inflammation, so a biopsy is needed to comfirm the partial remission. Without that i would have been subjected to much more and harsher chemo and a stem cell transplant, which i may have died from and likely would have resulted in much worse physical side effects. Sources matter, especially when it comes to stuff like this.
Don't doctors get paid by drug makers to push their products? That could be a reason why your doc recommended it.

Wasn't the vax supposed to make you immune. It was all over the news: get vax, won't get covid. And Trump speedlined the vax development process, all just in time for Joe to take credit. And what's up with the new diseases we hear about now that we're much rarer before the virus & vax?

And small viruses can get through masks. Back when they were concerned about a 6ft spacing, I was concerned about ventilation systems spreading it through a whole building. They realized that months later. I can even smell someone's cig smoke from a few hundred feet in front of me on the hyway. 6ft is nothing to a virus that can linger like smoke.

So the context was him asking questions, on live tv during a press conference on covid, about stuff he was completely ignorant to, got it. Why he was talking and not the doctors that are paid to do and aren't ignorant, that we'll never know. I'm actually pretty familiar with pheresis since i did both a stem cell collection and plasmapheresis for my paraneoplastic syndrome, and I've never heard of that before, so thx man, learn something everyday.

As far as me having time since I'm home sick, the wife has me so busy i can't wait to go back to work so i can take it easy again. I also have wood to split, water to haul for the well, and the tire shop has pissed me off for the last time so i gotta finish my homemade tire machine and swap a couple tires out. My first attempt was a fail, so i broke down and ordered a duckbill and some replacement tpm gauges, i also need to do an alignment but that might wait till next weekend since i really need to work on some projects in the garage while i have a chance.

Don't doctors get paid by drug makers to push their products? That could be a reason why your doc recommended it.

Uh no, that's insane. They recommended it because i was high risk since i was doing chemo. I feel pity for you if doctors in Tennessee are that crappy.
Wasn't the vax supposed to make you immune. It was all over the news: get vax, won't get covid. And Trump speedlined the vax development process, all just in time for Joe to take credit. And what's up with the new diseases we hear about now that we're much rarer before the virus & vax?
No, it doesn't make you immune, it simply makes it less likely to kill you since your immune system has seen it before the actual infection. It also makes you slightly less likely to catch it because of that. The new diseases are from non vaccinated people, since covid that's the new sign of dumb. In the before time we excluded unvaccinated kids from society, we need to go back to that.

They've also proven the efficacy of masks, that horse is dead. You're not coughing up virus, you're coughing up droplets of spit that contain the virus.

Last edited:
Oxford dictionary

im·mu·ni·za·tion
/ˌimyənəˈzāSH(ə)n,ˌimyənīˈzāSH(ə)n/

noun
  1. the action of making a person or animal resistant to a particular infectious disease or pathogen, typically by vaccination.
    "we recommend influenza immunization for all employees

im·mune
/iˈmyo͞on/
adjective
adjective: immune
totally or partially resistant to a particular infectious disease or pathogen.
"they were naturally immune to hepatitis B"
BIOLOGY
relating to immune resistance.
"stronger activation of innate immune cells"
protected or exempt, especially from an obligation or the effects of something.
"they are immune from legal action"
not affected or influenced by something.
"no one is immune to his immense charm"
Origin

late Middle English (in the sense ‘free from (a liability’)): from Latin immunis ‘exempt from public service or charge’, from in- ‘not’ + munis ‘ready for service’. Senses relating to physiological resistance date from the late 19th century.

Alnus rubra, red alder, is completely immune to Laminated Root Disease. Douglas fir is not immune to LRD.

Your beloved Trump locked down the freest country on earth.

Should we discuss the downright disturbing cult of personality Trump has built around himself? It smacks of Lenin, Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, Mao, Castro, you name the tin pot despot dictator.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like the senior abuse of a dementia patient, that we're calling a presidency. Biden should be at home with his bitey dogs and his ice cream, happily going senile.

My grandfather had Alzhimers. I took care of my first and greatest hero for 10 years. I watched a giant fade, a mountain crumble. What I feel when i see our President struggle is indescribable I want to hug the man and slap his wife.

But maybe he's a ChoMo too! Phuk it, the chipper with all of them! Let Vermeer and Morbark fix our country.

Not really over. My sister just had it for the first time. Quite sick for 2 weeks. My other sister had it recently for the first time also. Hung on and knocked her down a disturbingly long time. I just got my flu and covid shot. Not dead yet.

I've known some who h have had bad times recently, vaccinated, too.

For many its not a big deal.

Got me pretty well last spring.

What is this new virus?

Recent clusters of respiratory infections are caused by an overlap of common viruses such as the influenza virus, rhinoviruses, respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) and adenovirus, as well as bacteria such as mycoplasma pneumoniae, which is a common culprit for respiratory tract infections, a National Health Commission spokesperson said.

RSV has been a big issue in my area for my whole life. The whole cold and flu season sees vistor restrictions at the local hospital. Most of the time kids under 12 can't visit, due to risk of RSV. When they are allowed in, masks and gloves. Been that way since I can remember.

Pushing a bit more fear doesn't hurt. They tried that with the monkey pox when covid began to get old in the news. That didn't work as expected apparently. Let's try again with an other one...

Last edited:
My apprentice is down with Covid, got the sniffles a bit.
From monitoring wastewater, the authorities have found that about 1/3 of the population have had it this fall/winter.
Most of them have hardly felt it.
After the vaccination programme, Covid is not something to be afraid of any more, where I live.
And Bill Gates can keep track of us all, which is an added benefit.

Back