• Hey Guest,
    Just a heads up, The Tree House will be unavailable for about 10-15 minutes starting at 5pm CST tonight. This is just a super quick maintenance period.

Thanks!
    Brandon

Regarding Covid

gf beranek

Old Schooler
If not covid it will be something else.

I recall the beginning of this year the prediction on the internet was "Worldwide Food Shortages by July." Well, that never happened.

Nonetheless the specter of epidemic, predicted shortages and racial unrest reigns fear and uncertainty in the masses, which invariably causes unrest and division.

Back in the 60s we had four Bay Area channels to tune into. Walter Cronkite! One man giving the World News!

Ryan

Treehouser
My old man had an allergic reaction to a wasp sting that filled his arm with fluid and required 3 different meds to treat. The 80 years of his life prior, involved no reaction at all to wasp stings. He also suffered a heart attack in this time frame. Coincidence probably.

A friend's adult daughter suddenly developed alarmingly heavy menstrual periods. Coincidence again I'm sure.

These days I'll take anecdotal over anything the media emits. I've also lost my romanticized idea of how esteemed doctors are. I don't believe conspiracies, but I don't believe anything else either. Just what's in front of my face.

Bermy

Acolyte of the short bar
Lord have mercy! The amount of things that can lead to developing alarming heavy menstruation as an adult are numerous, waayyy before Covid ever appeared.
Correlation does NOT equal causation.
The amount of things that can go wrong from annoying to catastrophic in the female reproductive system are many and complex.

Ryan

Treehouser
That's why I said "coincidence." I actually wanted to delete that post initially, knowing I was out of line.

treesmith

Banned
Lord have mercy! The amount of things that can lead to developing alarming heavy menstruation as an adult are numerous, waayyy before Covid ever appeared.
Correlation does NOT equal causation.
The amount of things that can go wrong from annoying to catastrophic in the female reproductive system are many and complex.
So you’re saying that if the vaccine is causing a heavier than normal cycle, it’s nothing to be alarmed at? I am aware that the female system is fickle, but if someone gave my wife or one of my daughters sow thing that impacted them in that way, I’d be concerned.

CurSedVoyce

California Hillbilly
When insurance companies are reporting higher rates of payouts for certain deaths or illnesses that are in a lesser risk group than normal but changed after mass vaccination.or perfectly healthy younger low risk athletes are falling ill or dead in higher numbers than normal etc etc etc. You best pay fugging attention and not dismiss things as such "happens all the time". When other coutries are stopping programs for pregnant women and children or lower risk groups to recieve the vaccine and are asking questions and having hearings on the matter because their adverse effect numbers are on the rise; you BEST be paying attention and asking some questions your self. Hey great, bice the vaccine worked for you. HAPPY HAPPY for YOU. Some folks are not having such great fun I'm afraid. You have been lied to, manipulated and controlled for profit. And it sure as Fug should concern you!

Last edited:

treesmith

Banned
Funny how all those baaad side effects only seem to show up in 'Merica.
And mostly among Trump voters.
We don't have them, here.
No. What’s funny is how staunchly you’ll deny that this “vaccine” is a sham. EVERY person I know who’s taken the vaccine got Covid. Some vaccine!