Regarding Covid

I got the first and second jab. After the second jab, and later catching covid, I noticed every body I knew that got the jab caught covid, too. Some several times.

After which I said, "No more", it doesn't work."

And now look at all the problems that are cropping up because of the vaccine. There were bad decisions being made from the very start.

It’s part of our evolution, we are evolving as a species continually,
changes brought on by policies and mandates More so than environmental pressures.

Regarding covid, Ron Paul asks good questions.

Why is the biden admin holding back on information about covid?

What's the point of government if it doesn't cooperate with itself? Actually, these days it's a scary though for the gov to cooperate with itself, because corruption could flow all the more speedily.

How can anyone be so blind as to not see just how corrupt the democrats are?

I personally know one leukemia sufferer, who survived Covid because of the vaccine.
Know him quite well in fact.
Respectfully, no, you don't. Unless you had a clone as a control who didn't get the vaccine, you don't know anything.

edit: You suspect, you hope, and you believe, but you don't know.

Last edited:
13.57 billion people have had a covid vaccine. I know people who have died from covid. Know people who suffered from long covid. Covid can cause a host of problems.

I don't know anyone who died or had a severe vaccine reaction.

“I don't know anyone who died or had a severe vaccine reaction.”

Who tabulates the statistics matters more than the actual statistics, kinda like votes.

8 billion is roughly the population of the world.

There’s real world math then there’s democrat math. Turn off CNN and back away from the tube.

Last edited:
SO like the world population is estimated at 8.1 Billion currently
13.57 Billion Doses, have been administered. (I do not know if that is total production or actually administered. Which makes a difference as it has a shelf life and has to be discarded pretty regular.)
70.6% of the world populous, according to World data, has been vaccinated for Covid.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccinations - https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations
Based on those numbers.... 5.7186 Billion people are vaccinated for Covid. Of the estimated World population.

As far as adverse reactions numbers. It is estimated only 10 percent on average are actually reported for any vaccine.
And those data sets will be ongoing for years.
Even the mortality rates are a tad scewed on the deathes per hundred thousand or population percent.
So like in the USA, about central in world mortality for Covid based on reporting agencies.
Johns Hopkins reports a 1.1 percent Covid mortality based on 103.8 million reported cases. That is 1.1 million claimed dead on account of Covid. Case fatality? Or every death of Covid and death with Covid?
I think we can safely do some simple math by pretty much assessing about everyone has had or come in contact with the disease.
So our poulation is about 330 million.
Covid deaths by their numbers are 1.1 million.
Mortality based on reported cases is at 1.1 percent.
Yet based on population, we are at .3 percent. So instead of 341 per 100,000, about a third maybe. If the death numbers are actually correct.
No ol Stig should get a pat on the back for Denmark. They were down around .2%
By reported numbers of 3.45 million cases of a population of almost 6 million.
Now, I would veture to guess how our teleprompters were read for numbers.
Also. What really contributed to better numbers in Denmark?
Remember, other factors need figured in.
Climate, social practices, diet, heart disease, diabetes....
Denmark does have a higher vax rate than most places at 3.6 million of its population. However, that started in Dec 2020. Death rates dropped after that as well. Until winter the following year and again the winter of the next. So 2020, 2022 and 2023. The peak flu and cold seasons.
Again, more will come over years of the numbers and what they might really be and why.
I have to get on with my day.
Have fun playing with the numbers.

It is odd. Isn't it?

Well, being the hospitals received $35,000 for each death certificate by covid might have had something to do with the reduction in the number of deaths by other illnesses.

Kind of makes you think the numbers were being manipulated by the government.

Like the testing.

And total immunity for the pharma. What could possibly go wrong?
Other countries may have handled the situation different. Maybe? Dunno. I can tell you I know several health professionals that left their long time careers over all this. Because of how it was handled by our medical community they worked in.

Back