Regarding Covid

Well, I can tell you from personal experience that there were colds and flu, but most people could only stay home and deal with it. Hospitals were handlling Covid and you best be dying should you show up in ER. And of course just the fear of getting it. Dr's were referring to ER and not seeing patients. My dad sat with a broken arm getting repeated covid tests and no care for his broken arm. Just promises of more tests for 10 days. We had to go in with a social worker to get him out. Then promise to transport him to a hospital almost 2 hours out.
So yeah, I guess staying home and not exposing or getting exposed helped? But not in the way you are thinking. Less recorded numbers for certain.
I think back to the black plague where eeryone pretty much holed up in homes and dwellings and died.
Face diapers were not all that effective. That has been admitted by CDC and WHO. And really no conclusive evidence the lock downs helped all that much either. A lot of folks just toughed it out at home.

It's only logical if you don't get exposed to something you don't get sick. They wear masks in hospitals. The Japanese are big mask wearers. I believe their numbers were exceptionaly low. I don't see any thing like that from CDC or WHO. Some 2023 info like they still recommend them. We are past that for the most part, fortunately. Not that covid is gone. Lot's of people still getting sick, just not dying like they were.

People love a good conspiracy theory. Ever since the Kennedy assassination and the moon landing hoax the search has been on. And flat earthers? WTF. People find them intriguing or it fits into the way they wish things were. They made up the reefer trailers in NY City used for morques? And they stuffed sick people into old folks homes cause there was no room in hospitals. Fake news? The whole world was in on the hoax also? OK. If you say so.

What the claims eluded to basically, and then were exaggerated as fact, is that if you have a basis of financially incentivising something, often it is taken advantage of.
The dollar amounts were basically correct and a bill was passed to fund the monies to medicare patients, and I read somewhere, the uninsured.
There were valid reports of patients tested for Covid, testing positive, hospitalised for other injury, but covid was listed as well. Did those make more money? We may never know the sum of it.
Are you saying they lied about yhe refridgerated trailers for temp morgues in NY?
OR am I going to have to do all the fuggin fact checking here?
Jimminy crickets!

"For less severe hospitalizations, we use the average Medicare payment for respiratory infections and inflammations with major comorbidities or complications in 2017, which was $13,297. For more severe hospitalizations, we use the average Medicare payment for a respiratory system diagnosis with ventilator support for greater than 96 hours, which was $40,218."

"It is true that a section of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (or the CARES Act) calls for higher compensation from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) for the care of patients with a primary or secondary diagnosis of COVID-19. Contrary to what the posts claim, however, the measure is found in Section 3710, not 4409, and the increase is 20%, not 15%. It appears that the content’s author confused the version of the bill that went through the Senate on March 21 ( here ) with the final House version ( here ), which became public law on March 27."

I find it so cute and endearing how much you trust your respective governments.

I trust the folks that I voted for.
We're still #1on the corruption index, so please give me a reason why I shouldn't.

We might dislike our politicians and in fact there is one red haired female fascist that I wouldn't piss on if she caught fire, but she is honest enough.
We simply don't have much corruption in Scandinavia except for banks doing whitewashing and stuff.

Well, come to think of it, there was the case 2 years ago where someone in charge of IT for a county was fired for being corrupt.
His 2 kids had been given free phones by the company he hired to do the work.

We might dislike our politicians and in fact there is one red haired female fascist that I wouldn't piss on if she caught fire, but she is honest enough.
We simply don't have much corruption in Scandinavia except for banks doing whitewashing and stuff.

Well, come to think of it, there was the case 2 years ago where someone in charge of IT for a county was fired for being corrupt.
His 2 kids had been given free phones by the company he hired to do the work.
You are a lucky man. Corruption is rampant here, both sides are full of shit. Even the third and forth side are corrupt but they just don’t know it yet.

"Redacted". Interview with Dr. Peter McCullough.

McCullough states his opinion about "covid labs and gain of function research".

McGill University says, "McCullough is one of the best-known faces of COVID-19 misinformation."

Here's what McCullough says.

Just caught round 3... wet cough, head feels over-inflated lolz. Not the apocalypse, still. Gonna go get beer and lunch. Then I'm gonna watch Westerns until I feel tough again.

The babies are dancing through it like it ain't no thing. Ez has a snotty nose, and KV has a light cough. Why do the little plauge monsters always get off easy? I know I caught it from them or their dirty little friends, but they're all fine as frog hair!

Maybe they'll learn more the next time a bat bites a chicken in a wet market that's located beside a lab that develops viruses and then some how infects the entire world.

Back