Regarding Covid

Stuff has been posted in here before. You could get off your lazy ass and google the "Great Reset" or World Economic forum stuff on YouTube basically giving you the word ftom the horses mouth the intentions of the world governments and Billionares involved. I am really out of patience to try to enlighten when you can't digest what is already been pointed out as readily available.

I assuming the way Mick sees it, "Yeah, it's in the news and media" So what? Who cares? None of it affects our daily routine. So, why get all bothered up in knot, and raise issues over it? Life goes on... be happy.

I know a lot of people who see it the same way Mick does.

Personally, I can't let these issues pass so easy. To me they are alarming issues, and need to be addressed.

How about all the lies from health officials and news outlets, and the silencing of opposing SIENTISTS & DOCTORS, and their suggested alternative treatments. Also how the vac makers can't be sued/held accountable for harm caused by their jabs.

Still waiting for the great reset, nano bots in my bloodstream taking orders from Bill Gates, forced vaccinations, new world order blah blah blah.
It’s all the same as before, Moonbats lied to us.

Mick, I know you are being facetious and poking the bear. Yes, the nanobots and 5 G and great reset are pretty out there theories.

Surely, even the biggest naysayers like yourself, Stig and Kyle cannot deny that there was a financial incentive given to various parties to prescribe an untested vaccine?

The public were we’re lied to by the pharmaceutical companies, who incidentally stood to make vast fortunes,

The levels of efficacy were exaggerated and lesser, cheaper more readily available treatments were vilified and campaign against, even to the extent of people’s careers and income damaged and cancelled.

This spread through mainstream news outlets and governments.

There is a conflict of interests when the majority of funding and revenues comes from the companies who are being governed by the agencies they are funding.

Rich you live in Norway, which has awesome nationalized healthcare. We live in America, we have a for profit hell. Of course they made a profit, paid for by taxes, to develop these vaccines in record time, why would they do it otherwise? I've yet to see a medical journal that has claimed less effectiveness or damage, or cheaper alternatives being effective, and yes that's the only source i would take for an answer because that's where that information is correctly disseminated. Mick wasn't being facetious, he was mocking a very real media illiteracy that led to those ridiculous claims being spread in the first place.

There is a conflict of interests when the majority of funding and revenues comes from the companies who are being governed by the agencies they are funding

Welcome to America, and it's not just the medical field. That's what lopsided crony capitalism leads to.

Mick, I know you are being facetious and poking the bear. Yes, the nanobots and 5 G and great reset are pretty out there theories.

Surely, even the biggest naysayers like yourself, Stig and Kyle cannot deny that there was a financial incentive given to various parties to prescribe an untested vaccine?

The public were we’re lied to by the pharmaceutical companies, who incidentally stood to make vast fortunes,

The levels of efficacy were exaggerated and lesser, cheaper more readily available treatments were vilified and campaign against, even to the extent of people’s careers and income damaged and cancelled.

This spread through mainstream news outlets and governments.

There is a conflict of interests when the majority of funding and revenues comes from the companies who are being governed by the agencies they are funding.
You’ll be aware of the old saying ‘it’s an ill wind that blows no man any good’

Remind me, wasn’t it you that posted a link to Alex Jones where he said he’d had an insider in government about a lockdown coming in December?

Actually Rich, give us a minute I have to compose a post..

Last edited:
I occasionally work for a cancer research guy who has a holiday home here.
Very high up, I won’t mention his name but he works in the same building as where the British vaccine was developed, knew and talked the scientists.
last did his trees at The end of the pandemic thing, I asked him a lot of questions and he answered me truthfully (no reason to lie)
I asked about ivermectin and (I’m sorry to have to get all cloak and dagger about it) whilst he would not openly say, he confirmed that it worked and that the company produced a copy, which they could charge more for and said ivermectin didn’t work
I asked him why they would do that and he just said ‘protecting their investment‘
I was wrong about that, people said it on here, I said they were wrong, and they weren’t.

I asked him about the efficacy of the vaccine, he said it’ll save your life by preventing the infection from overtaking you.

So in conclusion, are pharma companies conniving greedy bastards? Absolutely, thats not new I suppose.

I occasionally work for a cancer research guy who has a holiday home here.
Very high up, I won’t mention his name but he works in the same building as where the British vaccine was developed, knew and talked the scientists.
last did his trees at The end of the pandemic thing, I asked him a lot of questions and he answered me truthfully (no reason to lie)
I asked about ivermectin and (I’m sorry to have to get all cloak and dagger about it) whilst he would not openly say, he confirmed that it worked and that the company produced a copy, which they could charge more for and said ivermectin didn’t work
I asked him why they would do that and he just said ‘protecting their investment‘
I was wrong about that, people said it on here, I said they were wrong, and they weren’t.

I asked him about the efficacy of the vaccine, he said it’ll save your life by preventing the infection from overtaking you.

So in conclusion, are pharma companies conniving greedy bastards? Absolutely, thats not new I suppose.
That’s refreshing to read Mick.

The thing that annoyed me most about the whole situation was the division in society.

People careers were ruined for saying certain things worked etc. Then without even furthering research many people would just vilify the source rather than the information at hand.

Why did India have far less deaths than the US? India has terrible sanitary conditions, a huge population and yet had less deaths and case than the US.

Why you might ask? Ivermectin was used for years to help with Malaria and various other parasites, therefore the people already had it in their systems.

They also masked more, since they didn't turn it into some political self identity thing like conservatives here did. In fact they were being overrun with it until they forced masking, and it didn't turn into some red state badge of courage there. There's some huge divisions in society on all sorts of issues, but the brunt of the animosity came from the antivax side on this one. The fact that you guys still care is proof enough of that, i got vaccinated and moved on years ago. I have covid right now, no big deal since I'm vaccinated, don't really care what people's opinions on the matter are, at all. My doctors suggested i get vaccinated, so i did, end of the story for me. That doesn't make me an uneducated sheep, on the contrary it simply made my body more resistant to the illness without the risks of getting it while i was undergoing chemo and didn't have a functional immune system.

Then without even furthering research many people would just vilify the source rather than the information at hand.

What do you mean here? That we would vilify the source of what exactly? Alternative medicine with non medical journal sources as their proof? Yeah I'm gonna vilify that all day, because that's not where real medical science comes from. That's what is called media literacy, using the ability to tell instantly what is real and what is not simply by where it from where it comes from. The fact that Mick talked to a guy who said that horse dewormer is also effective is a cool story, but thats anecdotal at best, as much as i think that all parties involved are honest and trustworthy my health is worth more to me and so I'm gonna go with what my doctors say, and they go by what the studies say. That's what modern medicine is, and we're blessed to have it. If there are actual studies published demonstrating the efficacy of ivermectin I'll believe them, because then it would be from a reputable source. Until then nope, but since I'm vaccinated i simply don't care, I took the best medical advice available at the time and went with it, and i no longer need to bother. If my current infection for some reason gets bad, I'll go to the hospital and they'll treat me with some drug that has also undergone the same scrutiny in testing, because that's what modern science based medicine is.

We've come a long way from eating tiger bones and rhino horns and curing diseases with tobacco smoke and ritualistic dances, advancements and study in the medical field today are published in legit medical journals as they have been for over 100 years. Those studies are what i studied when i was doing chemo, and why i was able to catch and fix my original doctors ineptitude and save my own life from his malpractice, however well intentioned it was. Since i knew the studies, what they tested and their results, i could make logical informed decisions and could converse with my doctors on a more equal level, several actually got mad and wondered who i was talking to and was using to undercut their authority. I flatly denied second line treatment until they had fulfilled the requirements laid out in the standard of care guidelines, because i had read the studies that showed that complete remissions often look like partial ones on a pet scan because of inflammation, so a biopsy is needed to comfirm the partial remission. Without that i would have been subjected to much more and harsher chemo and a stem cell transplant, which i may have died from and likely would have resulted in much worse physical side effects. Sources matter, especially when it comes to stuff like this.

India didn't have a president that started out calling Covid a hoax, perpetuated by those Democrats that according to Jerry, are out to ruin the country, then later suggest that ingesting house cleaner would cure it.
Indians may well be smarter that Americans. They breed better, for sure.
Belarussians are not, their president said that only wimps got it, real men would just take a sauna and a shot of vodka.
Aleksandr Lukasjenko and Donald Trump, no big difference.

Now Brian is going to tear me a new a-hole!

Well, seeing you just repeated out of context false narrative again after being informed the last time, you are deserving of it.
Thou shalt be knownst as Stig the Troll from this day forward.

Well, Trolls originated in Scandinavian myths.................................................. :D

Apart from the house cleaner thing, the rest was pretty much spot on...............or?

Back