• Hey Guest,
    Just a heads up, The Tree House will be unavailable for about 10-15 minutes starting at 5pm CST tonight. This is just a super quick maintenance period.

Thanks!
    Brandon

Regarding Covid

biggun

Monkey for Hire
Preferably backed up by facts.
The Pfizer exec admitting they didn’t test the virus to see if it prevented transmission, isn’t that enough Stig?

I don’t necessarily believe there is a global conspiracy but there was something definitely not right about the whole situation. Politicians are never ones to let a good crisis go to waste.

Last edited:

CurSedVoyce

California Hillbilly
When you have a government heavily invested in big Pharma that also provides jobs with high wages after you retire from government, you need to feed the pharma. Those pharma stocks made multimillionaires out of a lot of people that helped those mandates a long. Period.

treesmith

Banned
More of those "facts" people keep asking about....

If they'll drag their feet for 75 years, they can quit rushing their game on Trump. They could release the data in a day if they wanted to. Too much at stake...too much needs to stay hidden....

BeerGeek

Tree Numbnutz
Guys, just to keep in perspective, the article/story Bob linked to is from last year, and the SC or some District court ruled against and gave them 2-3 years I think. I'd already posted about it, I believe.

treesmith

Banned
It may be those three loose pebbles rattling around in your cranium.

I wish you all the best with the shots. Hoping for all good and no ill effects. I’m not brave enough to take any of them.

stig

Patron saint of bore-cutters
I found out today that leukemia patients get sick as hell, when they get the Covid and the Flu shots at the same time.
They totally knocked me down.
Fortunately we finished the hazard trees yesterday, so we don't have a million dollar machine parked while I get back on my feet.
My haematologist called today.
He sure got a good laugh out of that.
Reason he called was to tell me last weeks blood tests looked super fine.
Apparently I'm cured for a good while.:)

Last edited:

treesmith

Banned
Went to give a bid to a past customer last Wednesday. Her brother is in the hospital with Covid. He’s a nurse at a nursing home. Required to be vaxxed. Didn’t work.

treesmith

Banned
So…as if Covid hasn’t done enough damage…or at least the effects of Covid…let’s come up with a new strain! (As if we have literally nothing better to do…)

treesmith

Banned
One need only look at the responses to, results of, and consequences thereof, to see it was never just a “virus”.

BlackSmith

Uncivil
So…as if Covid hasn’t done enough damage…or at least the effects of Covid…let’s come up with a new strain! (As if we have literally nothing better to do…)

Bullshit