The Tree House loves TreeStuff!

Official Guns Thread

Dave Shepard

Square peg, round world.
Got outside with the Impact today. A little zeroing, then spinners at 57 yards. Too easy. Need to go down in the meadow and set up some targets out to 200. I know it's verified MOP (minute of pigeon) at 188. A friend took a woodchuvk at 186 this week. Same gun in .30.

20200425_182742.jpg

treesmith

Banned
Ghost guns....schmost guns....what would we do without slack-jawed mouth-breathers (every one who signed that piece of tripe)..... Do these morons realize that building a ghost gun does not give one the right to go to town and randomly shoot people? As usual, they are oblivious to the fact that murder predates gunpowder....

As with Californians and ammo.....buy while you can....

Last edited:

treesmith

Banned
When I bought the FN a few weeks ago, they had a “rebate” of a free Streamlight weapon light (~$150 light). Mine came in today. Never had a weapon-mounted light before so I can’t say whether I’m a fan yet or not. It came with a full set of inserts so it will fit any pistol with a rail.
3C9BD203-9D95-4CF9-B4D3-6E979D462B0B.jpeg

Last edited:

treesmith

Banned
You mean the weapon light? Problem is, wherever you point the light, you’re pointing a loaded gun as well. I generally prefer a flashlight in the off hand so it can be pointed separately from the gun.

cory

TreeHouser
Been wanting to do it for at least 10 years, finally signed up for the process of getting pistol permit,I'm stoked.

If it all works out, I think it would be fun and worthwhile to do one of those pistol courses like I posted in the random vid thread.

Afaik, there are no new guns available for sale around here but my gunsmith can hook me up no problemo with something used and good.

Benjo75

Treehouser
Anyone buying any ammo right now? I know it's higher than it's ever been but I'm looking for a few things. Most places are sold out or 2 box limit.

The Tree House Loves TreeStuff!