Official Guns Thread

Oh she can say whatever dumb ass shit she wants, I'm still gonna clown her. You have made a part time job of the same bud.

I guess it is “dumb ass shit” to expect Hunter Biden to be held to the same standard/law that I’m held to. If it wasn’t for double standards the left wouldn’t have any.

ETA: please explain any untrue statements she made.

Last edited:
I thought you supported the second amendment, Kyle?

Oh i do fully, i didn't actually play the video, i just know she says a bunch of dumb stuff usually. She's the republican aoc basically lol. I very seldom watch videos on here, i have my phone muted so if i gotta hear them talk it's a deal breaker usually. The kids have been down for over an hour already, and the house is small enough i just don't play videos with sound that often

Over 50 white supremacists arrested and dozens of guns seized...

1625190726076.jpeg

1625190831992.jpeg

1625190869881.jpeg

Honestly i would like to see what they charged them with. Owning guns isn't a crime, contrary to the "get the guns off the streets" crap

You’d be hard pressed to find a smoother bolt action military rifle. The .303 comes close but no cigar. I’ll never sell either one of mine.

I can't say which one has killed the most, but if you look at production numbers the 98K and the ones following it are hard to beat

Well, I got lucky and took delivery of this little guy yesterday:

RA_16.jpg

One of the few legal ARs for this cesspool of a state I live in (Windham Weaponry SRC series). Also picked up a Beretta APX Carry for the missus, as she's worried about how things may break down here.

Add-on: Specs from where I purchased:

Last edited:
Congrats! What makes that legal as opposed to other makes?

Need ammo?

The stupid lawyers running my state made a bunch of laws years ago that pretty much outlawed most AR15 style rifles. The list of features they outlawed is so stupid, that very few AR style/semi-auto rifles can be sold here. This is the "short list" from the State Police website:

• What type of firearms are considered assault weapons in New Jersey?
    A complete list of banned firearms can be found in N.J.S. 2C:39-1.w as well as N.J.A.C. 13:54-1.2. If a firearm is not specifically listed by name then it may be considered to be substantially identical if it has the following qualities;

A semi-automatic rifle that has the ability to accept a detachable magazine and has at least two of the following:
    (1) A folding or telescoping stock;
    (2) A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon;
    (3) A bayonet mount;
    (4) A flash suppressor or threaded barrel designed to accommodate a flash
    suppressor; and
    (5) A grenade launcher;

A semi-automatic pistol that has an ability to accept a detachable magazine and has at least two of the following:
    (1) An ammunition magazine that attaches to the pistol outside of the pistol grip;
    (2) A threaded barrel capable of accepting a barrel extender, flash suppressor, forward handgrip, or silencer;
    (3) A shroud that is attached to, or partially or completely encircles the barrel and that permits the shooter to hold the firearm with the non-trigger hand without being burned;
    (4) Manufactured weight of 50 ounces or more when the pistol is unloaded; and/or
    (5) A semi-automatic version of an automatic firearm; and

A semi-automatic shotgun that has one of the following:
    (1) A folding or telescoping stock;
    (2) A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon;
    (3) A fixed magazine capacity in excess of six rounds;

A semiautomatic rifle with a fixed magazine capacity exceeding 10 rounds.

A firearm that meets the above criteria is considered to be “assault firearm” and may only be possessed by a licensed firearms dealer, active duty law enforcement officers and active duty military personnel.

“Assault firearm” shall not include a semi-automatic rifle which has an attached tubular device and which is capable of operating only with .22 caliber rimfire ammunition.

Now, if you're willing to gift me some 223 REM or 5.56 NATO for it, I'm not going to complain. Need some time to fill all my 10 round mags. ;)

Thanks, Scott. I've found better pricing regularly from these guys:

Like this one:

Back